SASS Wire Forum

FS Brass - some sass, some not

Grizz Henry

Winter/Covid cleanout project turned up  brass  in calibers that I likely will never get to need/use. Figgered some folks could use 'em due to the paucity of reloading components these days.  Personal check or postal $ order is requested.  Shipping will be combined for multiple items purchased.  PM for shipping addy etc.

180 pcs. -  30-30 , once fired, mixed head stamps, polished -    $ 85.00 shipped 

116 pcs -  30 carbine - mixed head stamps - look to be once fired - polished -  $35.00 shipped

57 pcs. - 7 mm. Rem. Mag - mixed head stamps - look to be once fired - polished -  $ 40.00 shipped

120 pcs. - 270 Win. - mixed head stamps- most look to be once fired - polished - $ 70.00 shipped

Thanx for looking,

GRIZZ

Goody,  

Yes, as soon as I hit to send it I realized that I was in the Wire forum from just having posted another info request item.  Did not think to move to classifieds.  If the moderators will do it for me that would be great cause I am tecnologically challenged and do not have a clue about performing a topic move to another forum.  Otherwise I will just post it afresh in the classifieds.

Grizz

I re-posted it in classifieds and  made a note that it got posted in the wire in error.   Advised that to avoid a problem as to who might have asked to buy an item first that I would only recognize posts from the classifieds.  Otherwise it could be a problem.

Archived