SASS Wire Forum

SOLD...Thompson Center Contender frame...SOLD

flatapple

SOLD...Thompson Center Contender frame, 1979 manufacture...comes with forend and grip of your choice, wood for octagon barrel or Pachmayr for bull barrel...$325.00 shipped to your FFL...SOLD

IMG_3681.jpg

2 minutes ago, flatapple said:

[B]Item is[/B][INDENT][I] Used [/I][/INDENT][B]Title[/B][INDENT][I]  Thompson Center Contender frame...  [/I][/INDENT][B]Preferred Contact Method[/B][LIST][*][I]Private Message (PM)[/I]
[/LIST]
[B]Phone Number[/B][INDENT][I] - [/I][/INDENT][B]Email Address[/B][INDENT][I] - [/I][/INDENT][B]City/Twp or County[/B][INDENT][I]  Harbor Springs  [/I][/INDENT][B]Price or Trade Value[/B][INDENT][I]  $325.00  [/I][/INDENT][B]Open to Trades?[/B][INDENT][I] No Trades [/I][/INDENT][B]Caliber(s)[/B][INDENT][I]  All  [/I][/INDENT][B]Description[/B][INDENT][I]  For sale...Thompson Center Contender frame, 1979 manufacture...comes with forend and grip of your choice, wood for octagon barrel or Pachmayr for bull barrel...$325.00 shipped to your FFL.
[url]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/h114/flatapple/IMG_3681.jpg[/url]  [/I][/INDENT][B]Have you reviewed the Marketplace Rules?[/B][INDENT][I] Yes [/I][/INDENT][B]Do you understand the bump/repost rules?[/B][INDENT][I] Yes [/I][/INDENT]

I think your post went a little html overboard

• flatapple changed the title to SOLD...Thompson Center Contender frame...SOLD

Archived