SASS Wire Forum

Saddle up for the 2021 SASS Western Regional!

Roger Rapid

Cowpokes…

We're excited to announce the 26th Annual Chorro Valley ShootOut / 2021 SASS Western Regional!

Now’s the time to register and take your place on one of our posses.

This is a not-to-miss event located five miles from the Pacific Ocean where the weather is perfect; the stages, scenarios, and organization are fantastic; and the camaraderie is even better!

Our match includes:
  • ROI and ROII classes
  • Cowboy Trap
  • Long Range
  • Speed pistol, rifle, and shotgun
  • Warm up stages
  • Black powder night shoot
  • 12 fun and challenging stages
  • CVR’s heralded 5-Star Dinner
  • Top Gun shootoffs
  • Awards Ceremony

We’ve packaged an incredible five days for you. For a closer look at the match schedule, please visit www.chorrovalleyregulators.com. And, while you are there you can register on-line for both the match and for camping.

---> Load your rounds now and put them away so you’ll have what you need for the 26th Annual Chorro Valley ShootOut/2021 SASS Western Regional! (Projected ammo count for main match is 120 pistol, 120 rifle, and 50 shotgun (plus what you need for side matches).

Mark your calendars for August 4-8 and come shoot with us!

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to PM me.

Roger Rapid

And, I guess I should have added that registration is open now...

RR

I've had a few PMs about camping and wanted to update everyone. We have just over 170 trailer sites and enough room for about 30 tent campers. Our electric sites are all taken - all the other sites are dry camping. I'm arranging now with some trailer rental companies if you want to rent a trailer and have it dropped on our site - I'll have information about them in the next post (about two or three weeks from now). There are some really nice State campgrounds near us if you want to come early, or hang around afterwards). Our campsites are right next to the range, so it's an easy and level walk from your campsite to the range. Lastly, camping reservations can be done on-line after you register.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions....

More to follow...

RR

Archived