SASS Wire Forum

Hell On Wheels 2021

Assassin

Hell On Wheels is filling up folks. We still have openings.

This is the 25th HOW.

Ask anyone that's been here, this is a shooters match. We pride ourselves in movement and plenty of fun, none of that stand and deliver stuff.

Our range is huge, we have large bays, and parking is abundant.

Cheyenne is a cowboy town, Wyoming is the cowboy state.

Did I mention the Saturday night dinner, steak, baked potato, salad.

The range is 8 miles from Cheyenne, 10 minutes, no washboarded dirt roads, nice 2 lane highway right to the entrance of the range.

12 stages of main match shooting, side matches, 1000 yard long range.

Check out the Border Vigilantes website. 

Contact Assassin with any questions: chrshrdyh@aol.com or call 307-287-6733

Shooter # 11 here...  

Hey all you PNW Pard’s, get yourself signed up for this match and I’ll see you in Cheyenne!    First cold one will be on me...  :D

3 hours ago, Jimmy Reb, SASS #54804 said:

I hope to be there even if I can't get my stuff out of storage in time to shoot the match. I would still like to be there to help out.

We'd be happy to put you to work!

Get in that storage and dig out your stuff.

4 hours ago, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

Thanks Marauder!

I'm lacking in computer skills.

On 4/21/2021 at 7:21 PM, T-Bone Shorty said:

Shooter # 11 here...  

Hey all you PNW Pard’s, get yourself signed up for this match and I’ll see you in Cheyenne!    First cold one will be on me...  :D

T-Bone Shorty, I'm coming all the way from Florida just for that first cold one with you.  

16 hours ago, Realtree said:

T-Bone Shorty, I'm coming all the way from Florida just for that first cold one with you.  

You got it Realtree!  Safe travels and looking forward to meeting you in Cheyenne!

Hell on Wheels 2015 we were there and a fantastic match.

Thanks to all the folks involved in putting together Hell on Wheels

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

10 hours ago, Assassin said:

I spoke with Sly Puppy at WR last year. She helped us out when we were setting up the CheyCast Bullet tent. 

Yo Assassin she does remember you.

She said to tell you hello. Maybe see you at Phoenix Ben Avery for 1st EOT there

JRJ

On 5/5/2021 at 12:45 PM, Realtree said:

I can't seem to find an address to the range.  Does anyone have that handy?  Two months out and I'm already trying to prepare.  Thank you

https://bordervigilantes.com this is the web site. I love this shoot. Everything is done-up in a big way. The stages are always interesting and with good movement. I shot with people from Australia in 2019 and they were a blast. 

7 hours ago, Russ The Red said:

https://bordervigilantes.com this is the web site. I love this shoot. Everything is done-up in a big way. The stages are always interesting and with good movement. I shot with people from Australia in 2019 and they were a blast. 

Have fun guys. We're not able to even leave the penal colony, guess we'll catch up sometime later, but when who knows. :wub:

Very fond memories of HOW, can't believe it's been 10 years  !!

Great range & they were wonderful stages, back then it was hosted by the Cheyenne Regulators.

Would love to get back one day but as Jackaroo said' who knows when they will let us out of  Australia' & as I won't have the jab it may never happen !!!!!!

Sorry to hear that things are tough getting outta Down Under...next year for sure;)

For those State Side and not going to EOT this year, why not come out to Hell On Wheels?!  

12 great stages (forget about "Stand and Deliver)...and they are not Bullseye stages!!

Side Matches...food...nice people...well...there is Assassin so....

But forget about Assassin cuz there are a lot of other folks that will make your stay enjoyable!!!

Come on out the World Famous Hell On Wheels!!!!!

Phantom

1 hour ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Sorry to hear that things are tough getting outta Down Under...next year for sure;)

For those State Side and not going to EOT this year, why not come out to Hell On Wheels?!  

12 great stages (forget about "Stand and Deliver)...and they are not Bullseye stages!!

Side Matches...food...nice people...well...there is Assassin so....

But forget about Assassin cuz there are a lot of other folks that will make your stay enjoyable!!!

Come on out the World Famous Hell On Wheels!!!!!

Phantom

Thanks for the deep thoughts Phantom.

If anyone is looking for a precursor to HOW, come up to the Otto Road Shooting Range this Saturday 05/15/21.

We'll be dialing in some similar stages to those at HOW. Probably 6-8 stages, bring plenty of ammo. Shooting starts at 9:30 am, sign up at 8:30 am.

It's going to be exceptionally green with all the moisture we've had.

On 4/24/2021 at 12:00 AM, T-Bone Shorty said:

You got it Realtree!  Safe travels and looking forward to meeting you in Cheyenne!

T-Bone, I was viewing a vid from Jedi the other day and low and behold there you were.  Super psyched that you are not a fictional character and I can truly expect that cold one.  LOL:lol:  Just put together my ammo for the match including some 45-70 rounds for that 1000 yard side match.

7 hours ago, Realtree said:

T-Bone, I was viewing a vid from Jedi the other day and low and behold there you were.  Super psyched that you are not a fictional character and I can truly expect that cold one.  LOL:lol:  Just put together my ammo for the match including some 45-70 rounds for that 1000 yard side match.

Realtree-

Yeah, I’ve been known to hang out with some “characters” at times, including that Gunfighter Jed I. Knight!   Will make sure to have some of The PNW’s finest craft beer at HoW’s, lemme know if you have a preference.  

7 hours ago, T-Bone Shorty said:

Realtree-

Yeah, I’ve been known to hang out with some “characters” at times, including that Gunfighter Jed I. Knight!   Will make sure to have some of The PNW’s finest craft beer at HoW’s, lemme know if you have a preference.  

Craft beer!  Mmmmm!  No preference what so ever.  Counting down the weeks.  I hope that we have a great turnout for this 25th anniversary shoot.  I'm sure it will be a great week of cowboy shenanigans. See ya soon, T-Bone.

1 hour ago, Realtree said:

Craft beer!  Mmmmm!  No preference what so ever.  Counting down the weeks.  I hope that we have a great turnout for this 25th anniversary shoot.  I'm sure it will be a great week of cowboy shenanigans. See ya soon, T-Bone.

There are several micro brewery's in Cheyenne. 

On 4/20/2021 at 9:25 AM, Assassin said:

Hell On Wheels is filling up folks. We still have openings.

This is the 25th HOW.

Ask anyone that's been here, this is a shooters match. We pride ourselves in movement and plenty of fun, none of that stand and deliver stuff.

Our range is huge, we have large bays, and parking is abundant.

Cheyenne is a cowboy town, Wyoming is the cowboy state.

Did I mention the Saturday night dinner, steak, baked potato, salad.

The range is 8 miles from Cheyenne, 10 minutes, no washboarded dirt roads, nice 2 lane highway right to the entrance of the range.

12 stages of main match shooting, side matches, 1000 yard long range.

Check out the Border Vigilantes website. 

Contact Assassin with any questions: chrshrdyh@aol.com or call 307-287-6733

https://bordervigilantes.com/server/uploads/whosattend_Alias.pdf

We have an updated list of attendees on the website.  It's a starting to fill up, like a mug of sarsaparilla (or other drink of choice) at the local Cheyenne watering hole.  I attached the link for those that still want to attend and fill out the application.  Can't wait to meet all my soon to be new Cowboy pards!  Going to be a fantastic week of fun.

Two weeks until we shut down registration. Get those applications in the mail. Belle does not like to wait until the last minute.

Archived