SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD** Two plus Gal. of MSMA.... Need to get rid of Crab Grass??

All Gone !!!!!!!!

I bought some weed killer to get rid of a bunch of crab grass, dallis grass and cockleburrs

But I ended up with over 2 gallons of it left and at a mix ratio of 1 oz. per gallon of water...

Thats a LOT of Weeds !!!!

It kills crabgrass, dallisgrass, johnsongrass, nutsedge, pigweed, sandburrs, chickweed & more

So if you have several acres of land or several Friends that need to kill some weeds then I'm your man.

This Stuff WORKS !!!

It's Drexel MSMA 6 Plus and IF you can find it........ folks are asking right around $30 a quart for it.

I paid $130 for 2.5 gal...

You can have the remaining, two gallons plus for $100 

OR..... Looks like I located some 1 Qt. containers.

So if your interested, $20 a Quart or Two for $30..... FTF

FTF in North Texas, I can bring it along to Land Run too...............

21791-Drexel-MSMA-6-Plus.jpg.thumb_450x450.jpg.2a4ef5e42231592f79c33daaf01e2edc.jpg

I've had a question regarding MSMA.......

There is no MSMA any longer that is labeled for Home Use...

And MSMA cant be sold in some states, like California!!!

But in Texas and Most Normal States it is available for sale at many Lawn Care DIY stores

or directly from the manufacturer or even online thru Amazon, ebay and several other places.

I'm only offering this locally FTF.....

Did some checking, can this be used successfully to kill crabgrass in St Augustine grass? Lable says for sod farms only. Thanks 

It will kill the crabgrass but it needs to be sprayed in a narrow stream directly onto each clump of crabgrass,

because any of the spray that gets on the St Augustine will kill it too. 

Think of it as Target Practice...... :D

You will have brown spots in the grass until the St Augustine has some time to fill it in.

And yes it is used in all types of Sod Farms including St Augustine to get the grass ready to harvest & sell

I used to use MSMA a lot on those weeds. I had Bermuda grass and my neighbor had St. Augustine.  The St. Augustine took over our yard for the most part and the Bermuda went to his yard. I never figured that out.

Horace

BTT.......

I located some 1 Qt. containers.......

So if your interested, $20 a Quart or Two for $30..... FTF

On 4/17/2021 at 11:45 PM, Horace Patootie, SASS #35798 said:

I used to use MSMA a lot on those weeds. I had Bermuda grass and my neighbor had St. Augustine.  The St. Augustine took over our yard for the most part and the Bermuda went to his yard. I never figured that out.

Horace

The grass is always greener...

Archived