SASS Wire Forum

Pima Cowboys - Tombstone, Arizona Edition! New match!

Too Tall Bob

• Too Tall Bob changed the title to Pima Cowboys - Tombstone, Arizona Edition! New match!
1 hour ago, Cholla said:

@Too Tall BobWe are coming down for the match. I assume the Tombstone Livery is actually in Tombstone?

Nevermind. I found it.

http://tombstonelivery.com/CAS.html

Great!!!  We will look forward to have you with us! 

@Too Tall Bob The hotel we were trying to book in Tombstone is full Saturday night. What would be a good place to stay?

Check in Sierra Vista or Benson. They are only  20 or 25 minutes away from the Livery. 

45 minutes ago, Cholla said:

@Too Tall Bob The hotel we were trying to book in Tombstone is full Saturday night. What would be a good place to stay?

Try the Tombstone Boarding House or Katie's Cozy Cabins

Sierra Vista has modern motels and is only 16 miles from Tombstone if you can't find rooms there. Check the Internet. You can get to Tombstone via Charleston Rd.

3 hours ago, Cholla said:

Did you try Trailrider's Inn?  On Fremont and North 7th St.  520 457 3573.  Stayed there a number of times.  Small, but one block from Allen St.  Ten minutes to the range.

Songslinger is checking them out right now. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

TTB here - and no I don’t look like Go West at all(luckily for him). Bordertown Sunday will happen the 4th Sunday of every month from here on out. Hammers down at 9 a.m.  

Great news. 

Hope this match holds true through 2022.  I know a number of shooters who like to enjoy activities at Tombstone and have some match warm-up shooting while traveling to Winter Range Phoenix EOT 2022.  Last year also caught us on a fourth weekend while going out, but some accommodating arrangements were made to help us out with a little practice. 

Please keep us west bound I-10 travelers from the south posted in the 2022 EOT planning months ahead..

Archived