Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Land Run! What a great match!!!


Hoss

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Artemus Von Schutze said:

It's been a long month waiting to get to Land Run! Always meeting new folks there, but never a stranger. Posse 1, I hear they will let anyone be in charge of a posse there....

From looking at 1 and 3, we know that's the truth. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ozark Shark said:

According to Ozark Belle, I'm a handful to have around, so we may be a good match.  And after 43 years, Belle should know.  :P

Looking at that list...that is gonna be the posse to watch!!:rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Looking at that list...that is gonna be the posse to watch!!:rolleyes:

As in "keep an eye on them rascals." ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ozark Shark said:

I can tell you that PM makes his posse a good time.

Brush up on Star Wars trivia.:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Artemus Von Schutze said:

It's been a long month waiting to get to Land Run! Always meeting new folks there, but never a stranger. Posse 1, I hear they will let anyone be in charge of a posse there....

Good having you on the Posse One last Land Run.  Looks like you are holding at Number ONE...but better watch them Deputies. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anvil Al #59168 said:

Took the camper up today and got it set up and ready to go for Wed.

 

Was already some others set up. 

Heading out tomorrow afternoon...how many in dry camp?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn’t see anyone on poster 13 that we had ever shot with except Kid Rich and Shirt Tail Bess. That alone should ensure a good time, but always look forward to making new friends at Land Run

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Headed out today at noon, will be camped at the shotgun range, feel free to stop by. Everyone please drive safe!  SCJ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y'all have a great time at Land Run, we'll catch up with ya in the saloon.:wub:

 

Jack 'n Kat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Y'all have a great time at Land Run, we'll catch up with ya in the saloon.:wub:

 

Jack 'n Kat.

I am going to miss you two soooooo much!!!

(Already do...but more at common matches)

No KK antics....sigh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This morning in Emporia,Kansas...on the way to Land Run...

887497A6-902B-49AF-84EC-15EC82BA62F4.jpeg

07F061A3-B32A-4A97-A221-5A67B80B91F6.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not going to leave here for a while yet...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

Don’t remember seeing Old Man Winter on the posse list!  

Hahahaha!!!

I tell ya, we always have had weather the day we leave fro LR...usually 3" of snow!!!

Today, we may get a little wet...but looks like good weather the whole way!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's snowing here, but it's not going to amount to much.  We're leaving midday to head as far as Tulsa, then into OKC tomorrow morning.  I have to get my Amelia's fix anytime I'm passing through Tulsa. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Ozark Shark said:

It's snowing here, but it's not going to amount to much.  We're leaving midday to head as far as Tulsa, then into OKC tomorrow morning.  I have to get my Amelia's fix anytime I'm passing through Tulsa. 

 

What is Amelia's?

And can you bring me some??:rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m almost 1/2 way. Almost to Waco. Weather couldn’t be any nicer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

What is Amelia's?

And can you bring me some??:rolleyes:

This is Amelia's.  I'm leaning towards some lamb chops, but I might change my mind by the time I get there.  What would you like?  It might be a bit cold by the time it gets to you.  :P

https://ameliaswoodfiregrill.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/17193854/Amelias-QR-Menu-August-2020-2021-04-17T140958.545.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Ozark Shark said:

This is Amelia's.  I'm leaning towards some lamb chops, but I might change my mind by the time I get there.  What would you like?  It might be a bit cold by the time it gets to you.  :P

https://ameliaswoodfiregrill.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/17193854/Amelias-QR-Menu-August-2020-2021-04-17T140958.545.pdf

Looks AMAZING!

What about the 

4oz mason jar of dipping creamery???

$6

I'll make it an even $10 for tip and delivery charge!!!:wub:

Besides...I need to meet Belle!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Looks AMAZING!

What about the 

4oz mason jar of dipping creamery???

$6

I'll make it an even $10 for tip and delivery charge!!!:wub:

Besides...I need to meet Belle!!!

Sounds like a plan.  See you at Land Run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hoss changed the title to Land Run! What a great match!!!

Had a great time. The Oklahoma Territorial Marshals know how to put on a match. I have no doubt they can handle the National Championship match in fall of 2022. I’m looking forward to going! 
 

had a little rain, was chilly, but ground was good, no slippin/sliding in mud or anything. The banquet was without a doubt the best I’ve ever been to. The venue is fantastic. I had a couple of ammo issues, had 2 rounds push back into case and lock up my rifle. I guess my crimp die must have backed off a tad. I did manage to win the long Rage BP lever rifle side match, so pleased with that. 
 

Congrats to all the winners, Dead Eye Dillard was overall champion. He must have shot one heck of a match to beat Missouri Lefty. I was on Lefty’s posse, phenomenal shooter and a fine you g man. Hard worker on the posse. 
 

And shout out to Buckshot Sully, wrangler champion. He has been working hard and it paid off. 
 

and Billy the Avenger did a great job as PM!

 

22D10555-6C79-429F-ACCF-1422EDABD0D7.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great meeting you, Hoss.

Posse 17 was a great time!

Learned how critical a lever spring was.

Ouch.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Great meeting you, Hoss.

Posse 17 was a great time!

Learned how critical a lever spring was.

Ouch.

 

 

Good to meet y’all too. Hope you had a safe trip home 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once again Flat Top and Missouri Mae and their whole crew did a great job putting on the regional match. Good stages, a fast match and the best banquet. I bet the next National match will be a great one. I believe everyone is looking forward to it. And a shout out to posse 15, great times!!!

 

Jax T

106617L

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.