SASS Wire Forum

That'll Learn Me...

Been having great warmish Spring weather; so good that my mind has drifted to that perennial topic - new sailboats.

Shoulda known better.

It's snowing.  Heavy and wet.  Ground is covered and it's accumulating.

Pull the tarp back over that mental image.

LL

Bright sun 41° and climbing here. Flowers blooming. Grass sprouting........

Snow predicted for the next 2 days.

Keep that tarp on. ;)

WTH, I was wearing shorts Tuesday & Wednesday and now I need a winter jacket again.   I'm about 90 minutes south and a bit west of Loophole and l I'm getting a cold rain, 41 degrees and feels like 34 degrees.

Oh goodness.  We had a week of fall/spring and now it's in the upper 80's.  Humidity is around 80% as well.  Tomorrow will be 89 with a storm front coming in, driving the temperature to the low 80's. 

Wanna trade weather?

I just can’t do what I was going to do...you all would wish bad things for me. This place drives me insane but the weather is nice. 

I still cannot drive my Miata or ride my motorcycle. Every day has been beautiful for the past month. 

31 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I just can’t do what I was going to do...you all would wish bad things for me. This place drives me insane but the weather is nice. 

I still cannot drive my Miata or ride my motorcycle. Every day has been beautiful for the past month. 

Shux, Pat!  Hurry up and heal up~!   :)

I had the top down on mine yesterday.  Cruised by Fort Miller for a bit, then then just drove about for a couple hours - 'twas quite dandy!  ^_^

8 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Spring is sprung,

Grass is riz,

I wonder where

The flowers is.

My Dad always said:

Spring is Sprung

The grass is riz,

Where last year's

Crazy driver is!

I think he was trying to tell me something.

CJ

Someone stole our Spring here too.  Shot a match last Saturday, Sunny, Warm, enough breeze to carry the gun smoke away.  Now it dull, grey and Damn COLD!!  I'm gonna hunt the thief down and do 'im in you betcha.  I want SPRING . . . BACK!! 

Archived