SASS Wire Forum

Ammo Ammo Suppliers are in cohorts with the anti’s

Gimme a BREAK.  Birdgun!!!  Where on earth did you dream up this one??  It's just one big conspiracy theory after another.  With absolutely no basis in facts.  The real problem is, ignorant people WILL believe it!!

And here all these years I thought they were in it to make a profit. Course they ain't even so smart when it comes to that. Seems that preditably there are gun and ammo panics every 3 to 4 years that last a couple years, if some of the manufacturers had bit the bullet and invested in new capacity 10 or 12 so years ago, they could have paid off their investments and be making even more profits now.

1 hour ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

It’s all a big conspiracy to disarm Americans.  And the Ammunition Suppliers are in cohorts with them!!!

Either well done or you need to seriously increase your meds

Can't y'all see it?   They first tried to get our guns.  That didn't work.  Then they tried to get ammo.  That didn't work.  So they got the Ammo Suppliers to stop making the ammo for our guns.  It's all part of the their plan!!   Can't y'all see it?

43 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Can't y'all see it?   They first tried to get our guns.  That didn't work.  Then they tried to get ammo.  That didn't work.  So they got the Ammo Suppliers to stop making the ammo for our guns.  It's all part of the their plan!!   Can't y'all see it?

I see it very clearly!:rolleyes:

image.png.fff0b1ce92c8ca4b6e68c1ee787e6880.png

"Invest your money into the BACON business cause when there becomes a shortage of pigs,

there ain't gonna be anymore Sausage."

..... Widder

..........Widder

It is absolutely true!  I know this guy who works at the gun counter at Academy who once slept with this girl who knew a woman who worked for a lawyer whose brother worked for one of the ammo manufacturers before he got fired for sleeping on the job and he told me that it is a plan by antigunners to keep gun owners from going to the range and shooting.

Unfortunately this conspiracy theory has been floating around for some time. The president of Federal even had to go on YouTube to say it was a bunch of baloney. They've even received threats from some of the more brain-dead among us, if that can be believed.

18 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

I’m thinking BGQ has his tongue firmly in cheek and yanking our chains. 

Duh! :lol:

Archived