SASS Wire Forum

Hatred toward trump supporters

Chicago kidd

There is something seriously wrong in this country. I voted for trump and have people who were friends shun me. My good friends wife now gives me the cold shoulder. I’m starting to see more and more people actually hating people because they voted for trump. 

12 minutes ago, Chicago kidd said:

There is something seriously wrong in this country. I voted for trump and have people who were friends shun me. My good friends wife now gives me the cold shoulder. I’m starting to see more and more people actually hating people because they voted for trump. 

Remember when you voted in secret?

Shame we have come to this behavior of hate.

1 minute ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

You'd have to tell someone for whom you voted. I don't.

The fact that you voted has never been secret.

Wrong phrasing...

You are correct.

Voted with no issue...

Never said who I voted for.;)

41 minutes ago, Chicago kidd said:

I am sorry that folks close to you had this reaction.   Hopefully, they'll get over it, now that they won everything.  But, I doubt it.  Politics stirs strong "us vs. them" feelings.

However, this thread is just begging political controversy, and shooting from the lip from both sides.  (The reason the Political Fire no longer exists.)   So, we're going to close this here.

Archived