SASS Wire Forum

In need of 45-75 brass

Jakeleg

I recently acquired a 76 in 45-75 and I know it’s a long shot but looking to see if anybody had some brass I could buy or point me in right direction. 

https://www.ammunitionartifacts.com/unitedstatescartridgecases/4575-winchester-center-fire-reproduction-njkhm

"Limited availability", formed from new .50 Alaskan brass, and $4 apiece, plus shipping. Everyone else shows "Out of stock". I made all of mine from .348 Winchester cases, which are pretty scarce too, even in good times. :mellow:

Thank you guys,I will gladly pay you for a few.I tried sending you a message with my address but it was telling me you couldn’t receive any messages. But thank you both.

Tried sending you another message Arkansas Harper but it won’t go through,I’d gladly pay for some if you could send me a message with your phone I could call you if that’s ok

I have a box of Bertram Brass.  The box says 20 but there are actually 25.  Two are marked Ten-X, which use to sell Bertram, and five are once fired.  Right now they are $95.00 for 20 but no one has them.  I will sell these for what I have in them which is $117.00 for the brass and $8.00 postage for $125.00 total.

DSC_0001.jpeg

DSC_0002.jpeg

DSC_0004.jpeg

DSC_0003.jpeg

Thank you Larson but I think I got some,and I messed around and made a few with my .45-70 short size die and they seem to come out decent but still waiting on my 45-75 dies thank you

My mistake thought it could be resized. 

Archived