SASS Wire Forum

I Make Questionable Decisions

DocWard

2 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

I'll walk or hike, sometimes for hours. I very much enjoy that activity.  I don't have a runner's build and know what I can't do, or perhaps just don't trust anymore, (7 miles was my best run in my 30s) so I am not about to push it anymore.  I have several friends in their seventies who can still do half marathons and more power to them. I'm more of a bench press guy or at least used to be.:D

Running would be a lot easier if you’d take off those chaps. :D

heard a lot of stories of the "shots" lately , both good results and some bad , my take on these are if you want them get them , all is second hand or third info ,  i hope all goes well - never wish ill on anyone , i have not had the shots so i cant give first hand info , 

as to running , im not inclined to be in much of a hurry these days so i seldom if ever run , i tend to walk real fast for exercise these days , 

9 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I would call that “I’ll advised”

Not that I think anybody advised you to do it. :lol:

Well, nobody advised me not to, either... Come to think of it, I didn't even ask anyone!

Feeling much better this morning. My body is a little stiff and achy due to a little dog that is being spoiled because she is dealing with some health issues sleeping right behind my knees, keeping me right at the edge of the bed. I don't think that has anything to do with the shot though!

17 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Brains Doc , Brains 

Uhmmm... What’s your point?:lol:

I needed to get a run in. Might have been a good thing since I didn’t mention I dropped a laptop computer on my foot yesterday, and it is still painful to push off on it. I hope I’m able to do a light run tomorrow, then try for a good run Saturday.

I’m having one of those weeks.

1 minute ago, DocWard said:

Uhmmm... What’s your point?:lol:

I needed to get a run in. Might have been a good thing since I didn’t mention I dropped a laptop computer on my foot yesterday, and it is still painful to push off on it. I hope I’m able to do a light run tomorrow, then try for a good run Saturday.

I’m having one of those weeks.

Well being able to run will be good if the “I am legend” world in coming . But man those things were fast if it happens I want those slow moving walking dead zombies. 

Yup.

I Am Legend, 28 Days Later or World War Z.

No amount of jogging will prepare one for the zombies in those depictions. I much prefer the Walking Dead stumble-walkers. :D

6 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Brains Doc , Brains 

What do vegetarian zombies eat?

Grains...

I got to go to Disneyland today. 

That’s where I was scheduled for my second shot. 
I have nothing I would call side effects, though it’s only been a few hours. 

Archived