SASS Wire Forum

It's The Simple Things

Subdeacon Joe

My wife married me because she likes sales

She can't resist anything half off..

thanks , i needed a little levity before i turned in tonight and this worked just fine , im going to dig the grandkids squirt guns out and see what my wife thinks ,,,, if i dont come back tomorrow you might want to send the paramedics 

My cube is in a different area than the rest of my group.  It was the last open cube on the floor.  I sit with a bunch of "kids" in their late 20s, early 30s.  For stress relief, they break out into brief Nerf ball fights every once in a while and invited me, the resident "old lady" to join them.  {I'm at least twice their age.}  I get my licks in with the best of them.  I came home one evening and told Uno about this grand fight we had.  He paused and asked me how old I was.  I just grinned.  He then admitted to being jealous. 

The down side, my boss can hear me giggle when we have our fights.  He has decided if I have time to join them, I don't have enough to do so he starts emailing and calling to make sure I'm busy.  He's no fun......:(

10 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

The down side, my boss can hear me giggle when we have our fights.  He has decided if I have time to join them, I don't have enough to do so he starts emailing and calling to make sure I'm busy.  He's no fun......:(

Email and call him with a bunch of questions each time he does that. Random things like HR questions he should know the answers to but doesn’t. No one likes interfacing with HR. He’ll get the hint or he’ll get educated by HR. Either way it’s fun. ;)

Archived