SASS Wire Forum

Digging in the back of the safe!! (No Guns)

AlOvera

Waay back into the safe.    Found a few more things someone might want/need.  A couple collectable knives:  A:  Puma Hunters companion w/ original leather sheath.  Lanyard is long gone tho.  Stag handle, has been sharpened, and is razor sharp right now.  $200.00  B:  Schrade (Old Timer) Sharpfinger skinner.  Great cond, original leather sheath.  Has been sharpened too.  $45.00 C:  Schrade (Uncle Henry) Bearpaw lock back (LB7).  New, in original box, wrappings papers etc.  Has brass patina, in untouched condition.  Been in the safe for 20+ years.  $100.00.  All + shipping.

Also have several Texas Wagon Train Sesquicentennial (1836 - 1986)collector belt buckles.  Some ser # some not.  If interested, PM me and I'll get a list and pics.

Actually, If interested in any of the items, PM for pics etc.  Shipping can be combined to reduce costs.  Buy enough, and I'll foot shipping.

Looks like one of these Buckels will go good with my S&W 544 .

Largo

Archived