SASS Wire Forum

Looking for Gun Belt

Whiskey John

Hello all,

Looking for used gun belt with two holsters for Ruger Vaqueros in 38/357.  I am a bit of a portly fellow.  I wear jeans in size 40.  If no one has any used leather they want to part with open to suggestions of best place to go to get a good, well made starter gun rig setup.  I can get something fancier down the road.  Just working on getting the basics for now so I can get into some action.  Thanks in advance all for looking and any ideas or advice.  

9 minutes ago, Whiskey John said:

Hello all,

Looking for used gun belt with two holsters for Ruger Vaqueros in 38/357.  I am a bit of a portly fellow.  I wear jeans in size 40.  If no one has any used leather they want to part with open to suggestions of best place to go to get a good, well made starter gun rig setup.  I can get something fancier down the road.  Just working on getting the basics for now so I can get into some action.  Thanks in advance all for looking and any ideas or advice.  

sending you a pm now. 

Whiskey this is a starter if your interested as I remember the middle hole was right at 42" No the guns do not go with :D

doublestrongbuscadera.JPG

Archived