SASS Wire Forum

Nebraska State Championship 2021

StirrupTrouble

Thank you for the response to entries. So far, we have shooters registered from 12 states, including some that have never visited here, and we are honored that you chose to spend some time off with us. If possible, we would like to receive entries by 6/1 so we have time to finish the awards. The last thing I want to do is have someone short an award that they earned. 

July 8-10: State Championship

July 11: State BP Championship

More info can be found here:

https://www.plattevalleygunslingers.com/2021-nebraska-state-sass-championships/

Stirrup

I registered early and got one of the RV sites on range with power and water.  This is a sweet setup.  No running generators, no hauling water and no commuting to the match from a nearby RV park.

Ozark Belle and I are registered and looking forward to the shoot!

• 4 weeks later...

If you are planning on coming, we would like to have entries by June 1 to ensure that we have enough awards for everyone. Still plenty of room for shooters, though camping with hookups is all reserved

7 hours ago, Mean Mary 45913 said:

I think Hairless and I are going to try and make this one.  Never shot in Nebraska so want to add it to our list!

See you there

• 2 weeks later...

We posted the "Who's coming" list on the website. Looking forward to hosting you guys

https://www.plattevalleygunslingers.com/2021-whos-coming/

4 hours ago, StirrupTrouble said:

We posted the "Who's coming" list on the website. Looking forward to hosting you guys

https://www.plattevalleygunslingers.com/2021-whos-coming/

There's not too many shooters in the black powder match.  I might just shoot my ROAs for extra fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Major. Food and awards order goes in 6/15, so if you are planning on coming but haven't put an entry in yet, please let me know what category and how many banquet tix you need

11 hours ago, StirrupTrouble said:

Thanks Major. Food and awards order goes in 6/15, so if you are planning on coming but haven't put an entry in yet, please let me know what category and how many banquet tix you need

Just wanted to make sure you got our apps because I never got an email or saw our names on the shooter list.

MM

56 minutes ago, Mean Mary 45913 said:

Just wanted to make sure you got our apps because I never got an email or saw our names on the shooter list.

MM

I have not, but the park was gonna check mail yesterday afternoon and email me updates today sometime. Just PM me your categories and I will put you guys in the list while we figure out where the entries are. Have a great day

6 hours ago, StirrupTrouble said:

I have not, but the park was gonna check mail yesterday afternoon and email me updates today sometime. Just PM me your categories and I will put you guys in the list while we figure out where the entries are. Have a great day

pm sent

MM

• 2 weeks later...

Archived