SASS Wire Forum

New Vaquero Barrels Wanted

Anyone out there in Cowboy Land know where I can obtain a set of 5 1/2" stainless New Vaquero barrels in 45 Colt. I have a set of new Montado 45's with I believe are 3 1/4" barrels that need to go.

Hey Major, you have exactly what I am looking for.  I would be willing to buy the 3 1/2" barrels or the set of Vaquero's from you.

C.D.

I've got a set of 4.65 that you could have- 1 needs some work- or- call Snake Oil George and get some like this-

IMG_2825 (002).JPG

I will look around and see if I still have the info - I think he's in Oklahoma-His Phone-918-321-5128-

His work is Phenominal! 700 for 2- barrels from 41/2 to 71/2"- I went through Slick Mcclade-

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Boomstick Jay should have some.

Randy

He and I just exchanged emails about the change.

On 4/12/2021 at 3:50 PM, City Dude said:

Hey Major, you have exactly what I am looking for.  I would be willing to buy the 3 1/2" barrels or the set of Vaquero's from you.

C.D.

Maybe i should have added "for my Granddaughter for Mounted Action Shooting".  She is already riding rodeo

C.D.

9 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

So many people are switching to octagonal barrels that there must be an excess of round barrels out there.

do round bbls differ between orig and new vaqueros?

Maybe i should have added "for my Granddaughter for Mounted Action Shooting".  She is already riding rodeo

C.D.

PM sent

Archived