SASS Wire Forum

Remington Ammo

Buckshot Bob

Great news, and great to hear those words.  I will presume this is all true, until shown otherwise.

Great that more Americans are hired, and being trained. Make it here, make it right, or don't make it at all. 

We all want our firearms related businesses to succeed, and grow, and stay in business.

Just have to be patient, and most importantly, vote for those that support the 2nd Amendment Rights that we cherish...or run for office yourself.

We are rooting for Remington: the brand, the ammunition, and the firearms...to come back strong.

I have two older Remington rifles...and I am hoping to someday purchase more, to pass down to my son, and grandson.

Thanks for the post. 

W.K.

yup - after two years of nothing coming out of there they will need to put in some maintenance time before fully firing up to capacity - might need some new equipment if they were not maintaining before shutdown , 

I am not too far from this plant and yup, their parking lot is full whenever you go past!

Things should start getting better. With Remington on line, total us production will increase by about 30%.

Now if we could just get the importers back to importing ammo and primers from Europe and Russia.

Archived