SASS Wire Forum

WTB Stainless Ruger vaqueros in 44-40

Jay Vendetta

Where in Ohio?

I have a set of stainless 4 5/8" with the faux ivory grips that I fired in two matches, then I found a pair in 5 1/2" which I preferr and am going to use now.

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Jay Vendetta said:

Back to the top, still looking for a couple unicorns.

Would help but like my unicorns....Not ready to turn them loose....Even had some Jim Bowie work done on them....Good luck on finding some....

Texas Lizard

6 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Would help but like my unicorns....Not ready to turn them loose....Even had some Jim Bowie work done on them....Good luck on finding some....

Texas Lizard

Appreciate that.

On 4/11/2021 at 7:46 PM, Jay Vendetta said:

Would prefer 4 and 3/4 but would consider 5 and 1/2. Would also like to get a pair together but will take singles and get a pair if necessary. 

Got thinking last night...I might be willing to give up one SS Ruger 44-40...At the present time I have an odd number of them...I think one got loose and might be around somewhere making it an even number but can not find it at this time...Soo if not found will give up one item you are looking for...If you were looking for blue could have helped out very fast...Got a number of them...Let me and we can go from there...

Texas Lizard

13 minutes ago, Jay Vendetta said:

Definitely interested, please let me know if you want to sell. Just to ask, is it a 4 and 3/4 or 5.5?

4 and 3/4 inch...Anything longer it takes to much to get out of holster...

Texas Lizard

On 4/11/2021 at 7:46 PM, Jay Vendetta said:

Would prefer 4 and 3/4 but would consider 5 and 1/2. Would also like to get a pair together but will take singles and get a pair if necessary. 

Found mine...One pair wide hammer and action work...

Texas Lizard

• 2 weeks later...

Archived