SASS Wire Forum

Four more years...untill we go Ahhhhh....

Singin' Sue 71615

I hope along with your retirement in 4 years that brings us a POTUS that is NOT Joe or Kamela!!

The end of May I will have been retired 4 years, thank God He kept me alive and reasonably sane in that career!

9 hours ago, Cider Creek Shootist said:

Four years will go by kinda fast ma'am . Looks like the wonderful place to retire ..................... but it gets kinda cold up there :).

Here in the high dessert of NM, we are close to the same weather...and at times, the same snow!

We have the 5th wheel we plan to be in warmer places 3 to 4 months of winter!

I basically retired last year. I'm still working part-time for my old security company to get shooting money. My SS and my Navy retirement are just a bit more than I  made working full-time. My wife still has a couple of years before she retires.

been retired a year now - this time - i did it once a while back but just didnt feel right , the covid fixed all those feelings tho , my wife wants to be mobile and we are looking at those options but right now young grandkids are keeping the tent pegs in the ground here , 

i do hope that these next four years let you be very comfortable in those great digs ,i think i would be 

8 hours ago, The Blarney Kid said:

I basically retired last year. I'm still working part-time for my old security company to get shooting money. My SS and my Navy retirement are just a bit more than I  made working full-time. My wife still has a couple of years before she retires.

Shanley and I found out years ago, after chasing some health issues of mine, that we got along just fine on his income.

I've been a kept woman since!

8 hours ago, watab kid said:

been retired a year now - this time - i did it once a while back but just didnt feel right , the covid fixed all those feelings tho , my wife wants to be mobile and we are looking at those options but right now young grandkids are keeping the tent pegs in the ground here , 

i do hope that these next four years let you be very comfortable in those great digs ,i think i would be 

You bet.

The bills are almost identical to what we have now, as well as insurance and taxes.

It was almost like it was built for me!

Archived