SASS Wire Forum

One of these things is not like the others...

J-BAR #18287

I clicked into the "Target Distance" thread and on my computer it has a sidebar on the right with all kinds of information.  Here is a screenshot:

421885529_ScreenShot2021-04-11at9_03_22AM.thumb.png.f7cc815ff6eed36eacd0744bc8f3bae9.png

None of the other threads look like this on my computer.  I must have clicked on something to make the sidebar show up but I cannot figure out how to make it go away.

Any answers?  Thanks.

I've gotten the same thing on some threads. It goes away when I switch to the next thread. No idea, I figured I hit a wrong key somehow!!

34 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Yep and it is annoying as 4377.

You mean a 4473?:P

4 hours ago, Griff said:

Has something to do with a topic's popularity?

Probably.  I guess we can blame Rye Miles since he was pushing it to four pages!  :lol:

12 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I clicked into the "Target Distance" thread and on my computer it has a sidebar on the right with all kinds of information.  Here is a screenshot:

421885529_ScreenShot2021-04-11at9_03_22AM.thumb.png.f7cc815ff6eed36eacd0744bc8f3bae9.png

None of the other threads look like this on my computer.  I must have clicked on something to make the sidebar show up but I cannot figure out how to make it go away.

Any answers?  Thanks.

Going by your screen shot - I assume it is some program that shows the most clever and handsome poster on the thread first?  :D

1 hour ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

It happens once a thread reaches three pages.

So we really can blame Rye Miles!!

Archived