SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Ledfinger for winning the overall champion at the California State Championships!!!!

Kirk James

The scores are in and Ledfinger shot one heck of a match.  Congratulations!!!

Congratulation Tom, great shooting

And word has filtered back to Australia that our very own Clancy was overall Lady..well done to both top man & Lady.

Clancy started a 4 year posting some 12 months ago &  loves  all the old west stuff, so I reckon you will see her quite often at the various Clubs with her hubby.

Yo Painted Mohawk how are you & yours doing there pilgrim. Hope to see you at Border Town again. God Bless & take care.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

12 hours ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

Yo Painted Mohawk how are you & yours doing there pilgrim. Hope to see you at Border Town again. God Bless & take care.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

Howdy Jackrabbit..Gunna' be a while till we get back to the USA, just heard on the news that we may not be allowed to travel Internationally untill 2024..can't believe that, but our Aussie Government is capable of doing such a thing !! My wife & I will not get the jab so that will also make it hard to be allowed on an overseas flight.

At the moment I think New Zealand is about the only place we can go.

Take care..

3 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Howdy Jackrabbit..Gunna' be a while till we get back to the USA, just heard on the news that we may not be allowed to travel Internationally untill 2024..can't believe that, but our Aussie Government is capable of doing such a thing !! My wife & I will not get the jab so that will also make it hard to be allowed on an overseas flight.

At the moment I think New Zealand is about the only place we can go.

Take care..

Wow; So sorry to hear that my friend. You all take care & hang in there pilgrim. Thanks for the memories.

Joe & Janet aka JRJ & SP

Archived