SASS Wire Forum

No reviews?

Bisley Joe

I put up a post about being very rudely treated by a business and it was deleted.

My question was later answered with a quote of the rules, and then locked.

So we are not allowed to speak about a business unless it’s positive? I understand not allowing bashing etc., but to totally ban any review other than a positive one seems a bit unethical. How are we supposed to help other members who’ve perhaps been wronged? How can a business be held accountable when they mistreat customers? Are we honestly banning honest reviews?

PS

If this is going to get locked right after another rule quote without allowing a word in edgewise, maybe at least there can be the common courtesy of not allowing ignorant comments?

Thanks

•    Personal attacks on members, cyber bullying, libel comments or bashing/slandering of businesses, organizations, individuals or corporations will not be tolerated. Threads deemed to be an attempt to “stir the fire” or are looking for support on their attack will be removed without warning.

If you have an issue with a particular organization, business, or corporation, please contact them directly. If you have an issue with a member, please contact a moderator or administrator. 

•    Any attacks against the forum moderators, or any employee of The Single Action Shooting Society® will not be allowed. If you disagree with an action taken by a moderator, please contact the Wire Forum Administrator. 

Archived