SASS Wire Forum

SASS Team Patriot Badge still for sale?

Irish Pat

38 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

What was the cost factor on these badges?

Jackrabbit Joe #414

I would like to have one

I would love one!

Saying it here won't help.  If y'all want them to make another run, you need to call or e-mail the folks at the SASS Office!

I had a lot of Cowpokes wanting SASS coins!  Got them designed and place to manufacture them!  The only problem was that those that really really wanted them wanted someone else (me) to up front the cost.  Figured if I sold at least half of the coins the Cowpokes said they wanted I'd break even.  SASS stepped in and asked if it be OK if they take over the project.  "No problem go for it! " said I.  SASS discontinued them after the first run, lack of sales.

Small community called Foraker was on the edge of our Telephone service area.  Residents were tired of "slow" dial-up Internet service.  Oh how they all wanted DSL service!  Well after spending $75,000 we got Foraker the DSL they all so wanted so bad.  Went door to door handing out flyers.  Found out the majority that just could not live with dial-up decided to stay with dial-up!!!!!!  Why?  Because even though DSL was more then 50 times faster than dial-up they didn't want to pay more for it.

Where am I going with all this?

I sure the interest in a SASS Team Patriot Badge will be high as long as someone else takes the financial risk and sale them for way below cost.

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

13 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

I had a lot of Cowpokes wanting SASS coins!  Got them designed and place to manufacture them!  The only problem was that those that really really wanted them wanted someone else (me) to up front the cost.  Figured if I sold at least half of the coins the Cowpokes said they wanted I'd break even.  SASS stepped in and asked if it be OK if they take over the project.  "No problem go for it! " said I.  SASS discontinued them after the first run, lack of sales.

Small community called Foraker was on the edge of our Telephone service area.  Residents were tired of "slow" dial-up Internet service.  Oh how they all wanted DSL service!  Well after spending $75,000 we got Foraker the DSL they all so wanted so bad.  Went door to door handing out flyers.  Found out the majority that just could not live with dial-up decided to stay with dial-up!!!!!!  Why?  Because even though DSL was more then 50 times faster than dial-up they didn't want to pay more for it.

Where am I going with all this?

I sure the interest in a SASS Team Patriot Badge will be high as long as someone else takes the financial risk and sale them for way below cost.

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

I still have some in all three shades - bought maybe 10 each and gave most of them away.

I dig my Team SASS badge too :P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I believe you would pay up in advance for the badge and SASS would have the badge made with your name and number.  I lost my first badge and ordered a duplicate snd that is how that worked. About ten have been requested right here on this subject I started. Irish ☘️ Pat

1 hour ago, Irish-Pat said:

I called the number on the ad pictured in this discussion.  The lady that answered did not sound too encouraging. Anyway we tried!

We had a discussion about these badges on Monday- I’m not sure why she sounded discouraging because we have a plan in place to offer them again by May 1.

Misty

14 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Does anyone know who the vendor is that made the Patriot badge?

These badges were/will be custom made by Smith & Warren. The highest quality craftsmanship with a lifetime warranty. Stay tuned for information on ordering yours through SASS by May 1. 

Misty

Way to go Misty! I tried to send you a personal message but you can’t receive them. I was a little discouraged since had not heard back from the main office but that is ok, you got it done for us. I believe you have ten sold already. The actual badge I saw looks ten times better than that old drawing.  Irish ☘️ Pat sass 19486

33 minutes ago, Irish-Pat said:

Way to go Misty! I tried to send you a personal message but you can’t receive them. I was a little discouraged since had not heard back from the main office but that is ok, you got it done for us. I believe you have ten sold already. The actual badge I saw looks ten times better than that old drawing.  Irish ☘️ Pat sass 19486

You will love the badge - VERY high quality - I cherish mine :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Great news!!!!

I'm in for one.

+2 here

I'm in for one....Thanks Misty!!!:)

Archived