SASS Wire Forum

GOA TO FIGHT JOE BIDEN’S TYRANNICAL GUN CONTROL AT EVERY TURN

Charlie T Waite

PRbannerCO-002.png

As I said in response to the SAF statement! Sue their asses into bankruptcy and oblivion!

File charges in federal court for violations of civil rights and seek both civil and criminal prosecution!!

There comes a point when the American citizen has to take a stand.

I do understand the sentiment of "sue their asses into oblivion".
However, those who have never actually PAID to do this, are literally clueless about the enormous expense of lawsuits.

Every time you take a breath, the lawyer has his hand out for another $5,000 retainer check.
You are billed for every phone call.
You are billed for every glance at paperwork.
You are billed for every research or precedent look-up.

Very few people, or organizations can afford "justice."

Consider this, when tackling the endless deep pockets and cadre of lawyers possessed by the government.

2 hours ago, bgavin said:

There comes a point when the American citizen has to take a stand.

I do understand the sentiment of "sue their asses into oblivion".
However, those who have never actually PAID to do this, are literally clueless about the enormous expense of lawsuits.

Every time you take a breath, the lawyer has his hand out for another $5,000 retainer check.
You are billed for every phone call.
You are billed for every glance at paperwork.
You are billed for every research or precedent look-up.

Very few people, or organizations can afford "justice."

Consider this, when tackling the endless deep pockets and cadre of lawyers possessed by the government.

This is why I support SAF andGOA!!  They are aggressive in the courts and the membership dues and contributions help fund the litigation!!  NRA lobbies and and uses voter influence to work in the legislation process.  Together, this produces a multi fronted offense to combat the assault on our rights!!

I'm a member of all three and a frequent letter writer and phone caller to ALL of those elected to represent me!!

Archived