SASS Wire Forum

@patriot rumor

Perro Del Diablo

^^^^^^^^^^^

People complain about the stupidity of others who are talking on their phone when they are driving a car, or who are texting when they are driving their car.

This imbecile is taking a picture with their phone of the speedometer on their motorcycle while they're riding.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Alpo said:

^^^^^^^^^^^

People complain about the stupidity of others who are talking on their phone when they are driving a car, or who are texting when they are driving their car.

This imbecile is taking a picture with their phone of the speedometer on their motorcycle while they're riding.image.thumb.jpeg.563f2e98580678f42a4a39e97276e2e2.jpeg

Monday we arrived in Destin FL for a few days. While in bumper to bumper traffic we wound up behind a man and a [probably] 12-13 year old boy on a scooter. The driver was taking selfies of them as they rode along, and I told my wife I wanted out from behind them as it made me nervous. So we were able to get past them and at the next light we hear a crash and look over next to us and the guy had laid the scooter down HARD. It was at a light, so thankfully they didn't get run over. The crash left them both seemingly okay, but it actually threw one of their phones completely under my truck to the curb! Yikes...

I was sent what I was told was a picture of Pat and his helpmate, supporting their Governor's Green Initiatives, while cutting their lawn with their electric mower.

Efficient.jpg

Stirthepot2 (1).gif

Archived