SASS Wire Forum

@patriot rumor

Perro Del Diablo

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Motorcycle memes - Posts | Facebook

Reminds me of many "Bike Weeks" where guys would trailer their bikes to about five miles from the event, unload and then let their wives/girlfriends drive the truck trailer to the town and they would ride in!:rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Reminds me of many "Bike Weeks" where guys would trailer their bikes to about five miles from the event, unload and then let their wives/girlfriends drive the truck trailer to the town and they would ride in!:rolleyes:

oops you saw me

On 4/12/2021 at 8:26 AM, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Okay here goes, rumor has it, Pat Riot is a real nice guy. :D

That's not a rumor, that's an out and out LIE!

(That should restore your reputation, Pat.  You're welcome.)

On 4/12/2021 at 5:48 PM, Michigan Slim said:

Some of us passed on doing acid, others did not.....

Never tried acid, but I did snort coke once.  Didn't ever do it again because it hurt too much putting the can up my nose. 

On 4/13/2021 at 12:30 PM, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Hey, Perro!!  I just heard that two of your indecent exposure charges have been dropped.  Unfortunately, Pat tells me the one brought against you in the grocery store checkout line is still pending.  :o:P;)

Old man flashing with raincoat cover photo - 12221007 ...

That may be because they're still mopping up the puke.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:53 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Thank you. I am really not sure what can be done. I asked my physical therapists what they think. I actually asked if there was an epoxy that could be used to fill the hole if the screw was removed that would allow the screw to be reinserted. The lady said “I doubt it”. The guy said “The human body is not a car where bondo can be used to patch a hole.”

I said “Awe, there’s gotta be a space age bone filler out there.” He said that he doubted it. 
We’ll see. I see my surgeon on the 22nd. 

Ah, come on over, Pat.  I got a shop full of tools here and betwixt you and me we can get it right.  Bring your own pain killer.

6 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Ah, come on over, Pat.  I got a shop full of tools here and betwixt you and me we can get it right.  Bring your own pain killer.

Thank you. :)

Actually, it turns out that the X-rays aren’t quite right. They barely show the bone that the screws are screwed into and the screws are all inside the bone and none are sticking out into the joint or tissue. 

On 4/26/2021 at 1:06 AM, Perro Del Diablo said:

@Patriothas decided to become a second hand vegan, only going to eat animals that are vegetarian 

Had to read that twice.  Thought it said "second hand virgin" and pondered on how that could be done.  Of course, Pat lives in California so........never mind.

On 5/7/2021 at 9:54 AM, Tequila Shooter said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5900d3e676882a2da68207927bb296eb.jpeg

And it's a LOT more fun.

Besides, what's to stop me?  I'm nearly 80, widowed, retired, and independent.

No one can fire me, hire me, promote or demote me or raise or lower my income, transfer me or otherwise do much to change my life style.  I'm my own boss.

I don't much care anything about my effect on others or whether I hurt their feelings or  not, and I can express my honest opinions....and frequently do.

I'm not afraid of dying (not that I want to) and the threat of life in prison isn't much a deterrent, and it's likely I'll be out and bail and die of old age long before my case comes to trial.

Right at this moment my greatest challenge in life is finding a tee shirt with that message on it.

Thanks, Teq Shoot.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:54 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

It says I must type something here befre I can post

ycuirbfzvhr61.jpg

My bike looks like that from the front. 

E5852612-DC7C-4BB3-80FE-97F17BDE9670.thumb.jpeg.7d2a627749aa3bfe5f2ff528ecfa22c6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Never tried acid, but I did snort coke once.  Didn't ever do it again because it hurt too much putting the can up my nose. 

Never snorted it IN my nose, but I have snorted it out my nose a time or two.

That hurts too.

I may not Be young , Rich, super Handsome, Able to run a 5 miniute Mile ,,,,,,,,,,But ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I do like Bacon !!!

Since you've moved to California Pat, have you done this or contemplated doing it?

unnamed (3).gif

On 5/18/2021 at 9:40 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Since you've moved to California Pat, have you done this or contemplated doing it?

unnamed (3).gif

Heck no! That’s like buying Evian water. Evian spelled backwards is Naive. :D

On 5/19/2021 at 12:03 AM, Perro Del Diablo said:

UNBROKEN Angelina Motorcycle Helmet Cat Ear DOT Full Face Racing AMT | eBay

@patriot ?

Yes, one please. Thank you. 

When will she get here?

2 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Send her right over just let me call your wife first 

Cool! And. Let her know I said “Hamburgers, not cheeseburgers”. Sometimes she forgets. :P

It's not the open toes that is so amazing to me. I've seen lots and lots of morons riding in flip-flops. It's the 4-inch heel.

Archived