SASS Wire Forum

@patriot rumor

Perro Del Diablo

On 4/11/2021 at 11:22 AM, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Has anyone ever told you that you have a vivid imagination? ;):lol:

Some of us passed on doing acid, others did not.....

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Perro!!  I just heard that two of your indecent exposure charges have been dropped.  Unfortunately, Pat tells me the one brought against you in the grocery store checkout line is still pending.  :o:P;)

Old man flashing with raincoat cover photo - 12221007 ...

"oh, yes, they call him the Streak..."

9 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Hey, Perro!!  I just heard that two of your indecent exposure charges have been dropped.  Unfortunately, Pat tells me the one brought against you in the grocery store checkout line is still pending.  :o:P;)

Old man flashing with raincoat cover photo - 12221007 ...

My defens I lost weight and my pants were loose :o

On 4/10/2021 at 9:12 AM, Alpo said:

How about a Ziggy Pig?

Back to the ice cream, anyone remember the Zoo at Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor? That Ziggy Pig reminds me of the Zoo...

On 4/13/2021 at 9:39 PM, Perro Del Diablo said:

Old Man on a Scooter : photoshopbattles

This will be @patriot and me drag racing in couple years

I will win! Because I am built for mobility! 

I have no idea what that means...

18 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I heard that yesterday @Pat Riot, SASS #13748 had this for lunch

image.png.c66e7c9f4eb89f530ab5bf65df51fd71.png

Washed it down with one of these

image.jpeg.9c53bfe48ed5644ec71c14acf2e581f5.jpeg

And is now in a bacon induced coma.  

Get well soon Mr. Riot!!

I got a stomach ache just thinking about it. :lol:

9 hours ago, Derringer Dan said:

Back to the ice cream, anyone remember the Zoo at Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor? That Ziggy Pig reminds me of the Zoo...

Yes! What a loud noisy place so calling that behemoth of ice cream “The Zoo” was appropriate. 

I thought they also had a platter of ice cream with something like 30 scoops. 

You are too darn funny, Devil Dawg. :lol:

Check this out. This is an X-ray of my left wrist I got last week. At my first post-op appointment my surgeon said he was afraid “one screw might be into the joint and that may be a problem.”

Well, it appears it ‘might be a problem”!

CB1F9758-12C1-4E08-A2B0-2CF5BDA8C73C.thumb.jpeg.1c9c4fc90239bb485203ea2fcaa7db9a.jpeg

80E1D006-D3A5-4AB5-A1E7-845134B04992.thumb.jpeg.a19cf005d90ccf6e77e3879fc2db5331.jpeg

F4290908-5B92-4DA6-BE9C-AA2C98E50BA4.thumb.jpeg.9cf4fd2f0969ed39a2ff1919e237c46f.jpeg

Notice how one screw is tilted forward into the joint area? I cannot bend my hand back more than 20 degrees without pain in the top of my wrist. :angry:

12 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I hope you can get that fixed and bounce back Pard. 

Thank you. I am really not sure what can be done. I asked my physical therapists what they think. I actually asked if there was an epoxy that could be used to fill the hole if the screw was removed that would allow the screw to be reinserted. The lady said “I doubt it”. The guy said “The human body is not a car where bondo can be used to patch a hole.”

I said “Awe, there’s gotta be a space age bone filler out there.” He said that he doubted it. 
We’ll see. I see my surgeon on the 22nd. 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You are too darn funny, Devil Dawg. :lol:

Check this out. This is an X-ray of my left wrist I got last week. At my first post-op appointment my surgeon said he was afraid “one screw might be into the joint and that may be a problem.”

Well, it appears it ‘might be a problem”!

CB1F9758-12C1-4E08-A2B0-2CF5BDA8C73C.thumb.jpeg.1c9c4fc90239bb485203ea2fcaa7db9a.jpeg

80E1D006-D3A5-4AB5-A1E7-845134B04992.thumb.jpeg.a19cf005d90ccf6e77e3879fc2db5331.jpeg

F4290908-5B92-4DA6-BE9C-AA2C98E50BA4.thumb.jpeg.9cf4fd2f0969ed39a2ff1919e237c46f.jpeg

Notice how one screw is tilted forward into the joint area? I cannot bend my hand back more than 20 degrees without pain in the top of my wrist. :angry:

I’ve got plate similar in my left wrist but screw not in joint of course had to blow out thumb tendon and had do second surgery to fix that in 2014. That happened when I kissed a ladies front bumper with my sportster

30 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Since @Pat Riot, SASS #13748 ain’t been able to shoot this maybe how he’s celebrating all the ammo he’s saving ;)

image.gif.e6563ccaf15c8b131a8d2b5c0afb1259.gif

Nah, Man, I’d rather be shooting. :D

Actually, I have been shooting. Very awkward but it can be done one handed. Loading and unloading are interesting but doable. You need a bench and a mat to lay your guns on. Revolvers, not semiautos. 

1 hour ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I’ve got plate similar in my left wrist but screw not in joint of course had to blow out thumb tendon and had do second surgery to fix that in 2014. That happened when I kissed a ladies front bumper with my sportster

At least it was just a “kiss”. ;)

You have to watch here in CA and OR. People like to cut curves. I have almost been hit head on several times just sitting at a stop sign. One guy in Oregon actually cussed me for being in his way. What a maroon!  

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You have to watch here in CA and OR. People like to cut curves. I have almost been hit head on several times just sitting at a stop sign. One guy in Oregon actually cussed me for being in his way. What a maroon!  

Riding with my Dad one day a young lady cut the corner so much she came bumper to bumper (no actual collision) with our car. Dad stopped and waited for her to back up. At first she yelled and hollered that he should get out of her way or she would call the cops. No cell phones back then I wondered if she was planning on knocking on someone’s door to ask to use their phone? She finally backed up and Dad followed her 6-10 “ until she began to get back into her own lane. Dad could get hard headed sometimes. After that he told me “If you ever pull a stunt like I just did, following someone to force them to back up, I’ll tear up your license and sell your car. That was the stupidest thing I’ve done in at least a month. Don’t tell your Mom.” I was about 15 then and I never did tell Mom.

CJ

Just now, Cactus Jack Calder said:

Riding with my Dad one day a young lady cut the corner so much she came bumper to bumper (no actual collision) with our car. Dad stopped and waited for her to back up. At first she yelled and hollered that he should get out of her way or she would call the cops. No cell phones back then I wondered if she was planning on knocking on someone’s door to ask to use their phone? She finally backed up and Dad followed her 6-10 “ until she began to get back into her own lane. Dad could get hard headed sometimes. After that he told me “If you ever pull a stunt like I just did, following someone to force them to back up, I’ll tear up your license and sell your car. That was the stupidest thing I’ve done in at least a month. Don’t tell your Mom.” I was about 15 then and I never did tell Mom.

A foot note: That was in the mid 1950’s in REPUBLICAN NJ.  Things sure have changed up there, glad I’m in a little bit redder state these days.

CJ

22 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

At least it was just a “kiss”. ;)

Our main road is really curvy. People frequently cut corners. What really steams me is when I'm following someone going 25-35 and they cut the corners. I followed one last week who went entirely in the opposing lane on a blind corner. I hit the brakes as I didn't want to be in on the potential crash.

I've even been run off the road, skinned my rim, and got a flat by someone coming at me.

29 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I heard a rumor that because of his injury @Pat Riot, SASS #13748  wants to start a new category called One Armed Bandit.  Probably won’t pay out that often either :ph34r:

I will have you know that I am becoming very good at loading and unloading single and double action revolvers one handed. My accuracy has gone to hell but I can load and unload just great. :D

Ever since the surgery on my right hand last September my right handed shooting has gone from mediocre to “try a rifle...ya might hit it!”:lol:

Archived