SASS Wire Forum

@patriot rumor

Perro Del Diablo

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I hear tell pat been eating tofu nanner splits and going all natural on the Southern California beaches.

image.jpeg.2221cebab39584afd1ad5287c535a85b.jpeg

I swear...when I find out who’s been spyin’ on me...:angry:

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

image.jpeg.6b8dcc9ae391c5bd7a41831f1d9479bf.jpeg

Looks like a challenge! I would say “challenge accepted” except I know I would pay for that big time. Perhaps just a little... ;)

Michelle’s is/was an ice cream parlor in Colorado Springs and Denver.  They offered a dish that looked like that, the “Idiot’s Delight”.  Dad ordered it once, couldn’t finish it.

You know, part of me at some sadistic level, wants to say, OK, Go Ahead! I Want to Watch!!

79729701_169660237473397_8755867543924637696_n.jpg

Don't you love it when you look at something and see it as something other than what it is?

I have decided that that is an extremely tall stack of pancakes with blueberries and whipped cream on top.

When I first looked at it it appeared to be a cup - a cylinder if you will - made of bacon. Strips of bacon wrapped around a form, cooked, and then the form removed. And then this giant bacon cup was filled with ice cream (because this thread seemed to be about ice cream), then topped with whipped cream and blueberries.

26 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Don't you love it when you look at something and see it as something other than what it is?

I have decided that that is an extremely tall stack of pancakes with blueberries and whipped cream on top.

When I first looked at it it appeared to be a cup - a cylinder if you will - made of bacon. Strips of bacon wrapped around a form, cooked, and then the form removed. And then this giant bacon cup was filled with ice cream (because this thread seemed to be about ice cream), then topped with whipped cream and blueberries.

Mmmmm...bacon....

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Has anyone ever told you that you have a vivid imagination? ;):lol:

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

This thread is about spreading rumors about @patriot. You can start any you feel like 

48 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Has anyone ever told you that you have a vivid imagination? ;):lol:

That may have been mentioned the time or two.

14 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

This thread is about spreading rumors about @patriot. You can start any you feel like 

It may have started that way, but it certainly appears to have sidetracked into ice cream.

MMMMMM...the Missus made Nanner Pudding last night!

All these pictures of ice cream, darn you people now I have to go buy some! :angry:

8 hours ago, Alpo said:

That may have been mentioned the time or two.

Is it true he has a pinup of Rosie O'Donell in a bikini in his reloading room?

14 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Alpo or Pat?:P

You mean @Pat Riot, SASS #13748 has a pin up of @Alpo in a bikini too?

You boys sure are an entertaining bunch. Why, I’ll have y’all know I don’t own a tutu...and that photo of Devil Dawg is funnier than all get out...pink’s definitely his color. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You boys sure are an entertaining bunch. Why, I’ll have y’all know I don’t own a tutu...and that photo of Devil Dawg is funnier than all get out...pink’s definitely his color. :lol:

I've got more hair now

Archived