SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - Dillon 650 w/Case Feeder and Lots of Extras ***Last Price Reduction*** Now $975.00

Cypress Sun

1 - Dillon XL 650 Reloading Press w/Case Feeder.

- Includes the following

- .38/357 Dillon Dies/Conversion Kit

- Case feeder with large pistol plate.

- Powder check alarm

- Strong mount

- Bullet tray

- Set up for small primers.

- Many parts/extras w/Dillon box. See pictures

- No BS Dillon warranty

- Dillon VHS instruction video. Remember video tapes?

- See pictures

- Notes 

- Low primer alarm does not work. NOTE: 4/11/21 - I called Dillon, the part is covered by the no bs warranty. They are sending the part out and should be here in about a week.

- Conversion kit is missing two locator pins. Can order from Dillon.

- Press has been in storage. Will probably need some lubrication and minor cleaning but is in great condition.

- Completed round bin missing.

Price: $975.00

- Price does not include shipping. Will ship but because of weight/bulk, it won't be cheap.  Will deliver within 25 miles or to local match (Ruskin/Antelope/Hernando/Miaaka)

- Accepted payment for local pick up is cash only unless buyer is known to me. Shipped will need to be USPS MO or personal check. Personal check will need to clear first unless buyer is known to me.

- Press and associated parts is sold "As Is" and as per description and pictures.

- 1st I'll take it, either here or via PM gets it.

20210407_141244.jpg

20210407_141307.jpg

20210407_141314.jpg

20210407_141322.jpg

20210407_141327.jpg

20210407_141338.jpg

20210407_141347.jpg

20210407_141355.jpg

20210407_141753.jpg

20210407_142138.jpg

20210407_142526.jpg

20210407_142257.jpg

51 minutes ago, Marshal Eli Taylor said:

The primer alarm is an electronic piece and not covered under free replacement.  You might want to update that.  I found out hard way. 

Actually, Dillon has replaced the primer alarm contact switch and auditory alarm in my 550 twice. I would have thought it would be the same with the 650. Thanks for the heads up, I'll edit the post to show that it may not be covered under the warrantee.

Sun

8 minutes ago, Joe LaFives #5481 said:

Electronic parts have a 1 year warranty according to all documentation

I've had my 550 for at least 20 years and replaced the "guts" to the alarm twice. The last time was about a year ago. Maybe the customer service rep was having a good day or made a mistake.

I had one go bad awhile back and they sent me 2! No charge, no questions and didn't want the old one, 550.

Dillon replaced mine free of charge- about 2 years ago- for 185.00 they will completely rebuild the machine -

It cost me 76.00 to send a  SL900 to them ups- they sent it back NO CHARGE - Completely refurbished everything new- 0.00 no charge-

It doesn't get any better than that- 

And that's a good deal on a great Machine-

• Cypress Sun changed the title to For Sale - Dillon 650 w/Case Feeder and Lots of Extras ***Price Reduction***
  • Cypress Sun changed the title to For Sale - Dillon 650 w/Case Feeder and Lots of Extras ***Price Reduction***4/10
  • Cypress Sun changed the title to For Sale - Dillon 650 w/Case Feeder and Lots of Extras ***Last Price Reduction*** Now $975.00

The primer alarm is easy to fix.  i took mine apart and re soldered a wire and it was done.  the switch itself is just a micro switch.    also I sent my old 550 back to Dillon and they completely refurbished it for 45.00.  looked new when I got it back.

4/12/21

I called Dillon, the part is covered by their no bs warranty and will be shipped out today. I will install the new part in the low primer alarm is it gets here before it sells.

The lady I talked to at Dillon was made aware that this was a used machine and I did not buy it new or from them. I guess it's just who you talk to and what day it is.

Is it priced too high, not enough reloading supply, not the right caliber, too blue.....what?

Please give me some feedback folks. I really want to sell this loader.

Thanks

Sun

I'm short of funds. I am thinking about a 750 but no real reason for me to not consider a (your) used 650.

I want to get into reloading and my factory ammo is turning into empty cases so I will need to reload at some point. I'm going to need different calibers but that is not blocking me from looking at your setup. Just funds. Don't got extra gold right now.

If I did have funds, I would look closer to see if the price is fair, I suspect it is. And the color is fine too.

If you are patient, I will take a closer look when I do have gold, probably this fall.

41 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Is it priced too high, not enough reloading supply, not the right caliber, too blue.....what?

Please give me some feedback folks. I really want to sell this loader.

Thanks

Sun

I am a red guy, so, yes it is the wrong color. Not being a blue guy,, i can be objective. I just helped my buddy set up a brand new xl750. He paid under $800 delivered. It has both primer set ups and no missing parts. He did not get a case feeder for that money. 

The reason things do not sell is ALWAYS the price,,,,always. 

Archived