SASS Wire Forum

Wed Camping at Cavern Cove?

Diamond Jake

I don't plan to actually do any shooting until the Black Powder match on Thursday afternoon, but was thinking of setting up camp Wednesday evening.  (I already registered camping Wed-Sat.) I'm wondering who plans to be camping at Shootout starting Wednesday.  I've met some of you at Wartrace, but many of you I know only by Alias and SASS Wire conversations.

Diamond Jake most all of our campers will be in on Wednesday the 21st. At this link you can see who is camped where.

https://www.caverncovecompetitiveshooting.com/copy-of-range-camping

I would suggest you stay away from spots 16-18 they are the trouble makers. 
 We will have grill fired up on Wednesday evening. Bring what ya want to burn and hang out. (You gotta cook it) 

Hey now...us troublemakers from Georgia, if we can make it past the roadblocks the ASP have set up at the GA/AL border, are there to help offset some of those AL miscreants and ne'erdowells.  It's all about balance and equity and solidarity and Kumbaya! :lol:

Kajun

1 hour ago, Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L said:

... We will have grill fired up on Wednesday evening. Bring what ya want to burn and hang out. (You gotta cook it) 

Cooking is my speciality!  I'll be there.

Wednesday evening we are putting together a little sampling from some of our local Craft Breweries. 
If you want bring a Crowler or two from you favorite local Craft Brewery to throw in the mix.
We will have grill fired up and ready to go.

The Dice Game 654 will also be happening.

We can probably figure out some other shenanigans. Maybe a round of Armadillo Rugby. Just gotta catch one and grease him up.

I still don't know if I'm working that Wednesday.  If not, I'll be there late afternoon.  If I have to work it might be around 7-8 pm when I get there.

Archived