SASS Wire Forum

New match starting in Tombstone, Az!!!

Too Tall Bob

Yep!  The Pima Cowboys are opening a 2nd match at the Tombstone Livery just outside of Tombstone on the 4th Sunday of each month. April 25th is the 1st go-round. Shooting starts at 9 a.m. and registration beginning at 8 a.m.  6 stages of fast paced fun! 

Come and join the fun!  We hope to see you there. 

Too Tall Bob

Johnny Meadows

On 4/6/2021 at 4:09 PM, Jessey Hightower said:

Does anyone shoot the second weekend of the month at Tombstone Livery? We are hoping to be there looking at ranch properties next week. 

The Pima Cowboys shoot on the 2nd Saturday just north of Tucson at the Pima Pistol Club. Fun starts at 9 am. PLUS now the Pima Cowboys match on the 4th Sunday in Tombstone!

18 minutes ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Anyone do Saturday shoots in Tombstone?

Los Vaqueros shoot on the 3rd Saturday at the Tombstone Livery. 

Thanks Bob! We wont be that far north this trip. Trying to see some ranches so we can relocate. We looked at Los Vaqueros and Old Pueblo Shootists schedules and then saw your post. Just thought it might be fun to meet some of y’all if it worked out!

7 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Anyone do Saturday shoots in Tombstone?

Los Vaqueros shoot on the 3rd Saturday at the Tombstone Livery. 

15 hours ago, Jessey Hightower said:

Does anyone shoot the second weekend of the month at Tombstone Livery? We are hoping to be there looking at ranch properties next week. 

Yep, OPSA shoots Wild Bunch on the 2nd Sunday. There is shooting every weekend at the Livery -- here is the full schedule:

1st Sun - OPSA CAS

2nd Sun - OPSA WBAS

3rd Sat - LV CAS

4th Sat - OPSA WBAS

4th Sun - PC CAS

Club websites:
OPSA: http://oldpuebloshootists.com/
LV:  https://www.losvaqueros.org/

PC: https://www.pimacowboys.com/

On 4/6/2021 at 3:11 PM, Texas Lizard said:

For locals or if someone a wild hair and once drive over...Just to get out of state....

Texas Lizard

Well, if your name says Texas and you live in California- Tombstone is right in the middle. Come on over.....

I've been shooting with Johnny Meadows for many years.  He writes incredible stages and understands what shooters want!!

Di I need to sign up in advance or do you allow walk ups? I was thinking of going to the Tucson gun show and visiting Tombstone that weekend.

On 4/9/2021 at 8:35 PM, Cholla said:

Di I need to sign up in advance or do you allow walk ups? I was thinking of going to the Tucson gun show and visiting Tombstone that weekend.

Like KR said - show up and shoot!

On 4/6/2021 at 4:40 PM, Too Tall Bob said:

The Pima Cowboys shoot on the 2nd Saturday just north of Tucson at the Pima Pistol Club. Fun starts at 9 am. PLUS now the Pima Cowboys match on the 4th Saturday in Tombstone!

Bob ment to say 4th Sunday.

We will be shooting with the new Bordertown targets. They are a little larger than standard.

J.M.

Just to be sure(and correct my mistake) - Pima Cowboys - 4th SUNDAY of the month at the Tombstone Livery. 

They just cancelled the Tucson gun show! 

2 hours ago, Cholla said:

They just cancelled the Tucson gun show! 

Seriously?  Why?

3 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

Seriously?  Why?

Same as it has been... COVID 19 concerns.

https://www.facebook.com/pimacountyfair/photos/a.10152993892315112/10165460754170112/?type=3

Archived