SASS Wire Forum

Bordertown Final Shooter list

Too Tall Bob

The finalized “Who’s Coming” list for Bordertown 2021 is now posted on the (www.facebook.com/bordertown2017) Bordertown Facebook page.

It will also soon be on the Bordertown webpage under the Match Info section https://bordertowncas.com/match-info

Just so we are clear, if we are not on the list, we need to wait until September to see if anyone drops out? Is there a way to see where we are on the waiting list to guess the odds of getting in?

59 minutes ago, Cholla said:

Just so we are clear, if we are not on the list, we need to wait until September to see if anyone drops out? Is there a way to see where we are on the waiting list to guess the odds of getting in?

If you are NOT on this list, you are NOT in the match at this point. If you were on the wait list previously - you still are. 

I'm not trying to be difficult but I work so I have to put in for vacation for something like this. I have others telling me that slots may open up as folks drop out. Is that true? Or do I need to make different vacation plans because there's no way I'm going to be in this? Again, not trying to beat this horse to death but I don't want to take my vacation and then in September I get a call telling me a slot opened up and I'm in.

3 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

How about putting the list on your web page = Soooo us non face book user can see it.

Hells Comin 

it is - just click the link in the  initial post! (in case you don’t use FB)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Too Tall Bob, like Cholla, I'm on the wait list for Bordertown, is there a wait list posted somewhere so those of us on it can see it.    Oh and by the way I don't do Facebook. 

Thanks!  

AG

Archived