SASS Wire Forum

**SOLD** Gorgeous Leather Butt Stock Cover from Buttstockcover.com .45-70 for Marlin 1895 and similar **LEFT HANDED**

Offering up this gorgeous leather butt stock cover that fits the Marlin 1895 and similar

This one has cartridge loops for .45-70 and is two-tone and for LEFT HANDED folks. 

Price is $150 shipped to your USPS flat rate - USPS Money Order or Friends/Family PayPal only for payment.

IMG_4665.JPG

IMG_4668.JPG

IMG_4667.JPG

IMG_4666.JPG

IMG_4664.JPG

IMG_4663.JPG

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to WTS: Gorgeous Leather Butt Stock Cover from Buttstockcover.com .45-70 for Marlin 1895 and similar **LEFT HANDED**

One and only bump.......make me an offer if interested.......THANKS FOR LOOKING!

I would love to shoot you an offer but I don't want to insult you so I will simply ask what price you would be comfortable with shipped to 28146? I presume it will fit a 1895 marlin 45-70?

That is a  John Kline cover .

I have several of his covers .

John does  top notch workmanship. 

Only problem with this is you cant put cartridges on your butt stock in SASS .

But would be a nice cover for a Hunting Rifle .

Free bump for a Quality Cover 

14 hours ago, Oldhorsetrader said:

I would love to shoot you an offer but I don't want to insult you so I will simply ask what price you would be comfortable with shipped to 28146? I presume it will fit a 1895 marlin 45-70?

PM Sent......

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **SOLD** Gorgeous Leather Butt Stock Cover from Buttstockcover.com .45-70 for Marlin 1895 and similar **LEFT HANDED**

Archived