SASS Wire Forum

Your Input on My Classified

Flat Water Bob

Just looking for your input on why my items are not selling.  I have advertised two Lee Pro 1,000 shell plate carriers (45acp and 38 spl) for several weeks.  I am now down to $40 each AND STILL NO BUYERS.  I think the price is good.  The items are certainly viable in terms of caliber.  Where the heck am I going wrong?  Have at it, pards.  I'm not easily offended.

Possibly reloaders who have a pro 1000 have those already and newer reloaders are migrating to the ABLP/PRO4000?  

10 minutes ago, Rex M Rugers #6621 said:

Left you a heads up  of maybe why on your ad just now. It was on page 9.

Rex :D

Well, that doesn't help matters.:o

1 hour ago, Flat Water Bob said:

Just looking for your input on why my items are not selling.  I have advertised two Lee Pro 1,000 shell plate carriers (45acp and 38 spl) for several weeks.  I am now down to $40 each AND STILL NO BUYERS.  I think the price is good.  The items are certainly viable in terms of caliber.  Where the heck am I going wrong?  Have at it, pards.  I'm not easily offended.

Edit the title to say "Lee Pro-1000 shell plates" vice carriers.

Have a little patience and every time your ad slips off page 1 reply to it with a btt. Some things move a little slower and right now this happens to be one of them. Part of the problem is that new shooters cannot buy a press or the components to use one so they may be hesitant to buy accessories till they get their hands on a press.

i saw your ad.  BUT.... I already had those carriers, sooooo...  I passed up the good deal.  I think your prices are in line.

Sam Sackett

Archived