SASS Wire Forum

Libations

Utah Bob #35998

I don’t know if I shared this before. Please excuse if I did. My mind wanders a bit these days.

In an attempt to class up the joint I got a custom bar mat and fancy decanters for a few of my favorite beverages.

Now all I need to do is turn one of the rooms into a fancy Victorian type study with lots of dark wood, leather chairs, a big globe, and book shelves.

In my dreams. :rolleyes:

1CD37DD0-8AF5-429C-AB12-57B6961D7BAC.jpeg

Don’t forget the billiard table

7 minutes ago, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

All that is missing is a comfortable chair on the porch and something to put your feet up on (porch rail will do).  If'n you use that mug on the right instead of them small glasses you dont have to get up to refill as often!  ;)

If I used the mug for whiskey I wouldn’t be able to get up for a refill. :lol:

Looking good. I bought a set of similar bottle labels for my dad for Christmas eons ago. You just bought back some very good memories. Thanks 

Really nice decanters Utah Bob, looks like you got the four horsemen there, bourbon, scotch, whiskey and rum... thats all an old timey parlor really needs. I'd personally add a decanter of brandy, as tribute to the olden days.

And man Birdgun, is that second room fit for a cigar or what?

2 minutes ago, Snakejaw_Joe said:

Really nice decanters Utah Bob, looks like you got the four horsemen there, bourbon, scotch, whiskey and rum... thats all an old timey parlor really needs. I'd personally add a decanter of brandy, as tribute to the olden days.

And man Birdgun, is that second room fit for a cigar or what?

Brandy and Port are in the cabinet. Can’t be a proper gentleman without them. ;)

45 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

UB, maybe this will give you some decorating ideas for your study where you can write your memoirs.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l_HzdQdM-bE/maxresdefault.jpg#Steampunk Tendencies from Steampunk Tendencies

Nice but I don’t know about those high ceilings. Makes me a bit agoraphobic.:unsure:

15 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

UB, maybe this will give you some decorating ideas for your study where you can write your memoirs.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l_HzdQdM-bE/maxresdefault.jpg#Steampunk Tendencies from Steampunk Tendencies

WOW!! Those are some serious digs!!

Archived