SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - Dillon 650 .44 Mag Conversion Kit SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Cypress Sun

- Prices do not include shipping. Shipping can be combined for multiple items.

- Items sold "as is" as per description and pictures.

- Payment to be USPS MO or personal check. Shipping may be held until personal check clears.

- 1st I'll take it, either by PM or here, gets the item, however I will not mark the item "SPF" until both parties agree upon total price.

- Pics to follow.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

1 - Dillon 650 .44 Magnum conversion kit. Kit is missing one locator pin and may be missing another part. I am not familiar with the 650, so I can only guess as to what the kit is missing. Must see picture.....Price: $25.00 + shipping.

Thanks for looking

.44 Mag brass

Dillon 650 .44 Mag Conversion Kit

20210401_100321.jpg

• Cypress Sun changed the title to For Sale - .44 Mag Brass, Dillon 650 .44 Mag Conversion Kit..... Price Reduction

If you look at the Dillon website, you'll see that you are missing the station 1 locator. It's the thingy that guides the case into the shell plate, listed @ $21.99.

28 minutes ago, Go West said:

If you look at the Dillon website, you'll see that you are missing the station 1 locator. It's the thingy that guides the case into the shell plate, listed @ $21.99.

Thanks GW. I think I'll lower the price then.

• Cypress Sun changed the title to For Sale - Dillon 650 .44 Mag Conversion Kit.....Further Price Reduction 4/8
  • Cypress Sun changed the title to For Sale - Dillon 650 .44 Mag Conversion Kit SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Archived