SASS Wire Forum

Federal Large Pistol Primers For Sale—-Updated With Price Change—-SPF

Yul Lose

5,000 unmolested, unfired Federal Large Pistol primers. New, unopened carton. No shipping, FTF only southern Kalifornia $4,000.00

B345B9DF-AD21-4ADF-B51F-630DE6331AEF.jpeg

B0325EB8-E0CE-40CB-9F54-DFF6AA91590B.jpeg

• Yul Lose changed the title to Federal Large Pistol Primers For Sale—-Updated With Price Change
18 minutes ago, The Bearded Wonder said:

If your open to trades I have some federal small pistol primers, all are gently used and have minor dents/dings.

Tempting, but they’re unmolested so I’ll pass.

I'll Take 'Em  !  Just as soon as I get to southern kalifornia------------ which will not be in this lifetime if I can help it !

DAMN!!! I’m rich!!! How soon can you get here?

• Yul Lose changed the title to Federal Large Pistol Primers For Sale—-Updated With Price Change—-SPF
1 minute ago, SouthwestShooter said:

so that's 800.00 a thousand right

Yer numbers are gud.

14 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

:lol:   :D. ..  I would not count on me .lol

WHAT???? I’m angling for a new Ford F-150 King Ranch Edition and Mrs. Lose said I had to come up with half of it. After I get your gold I’ve got about $42,000.00 to go. Watch for more primer specials, pards.

10 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

WHAT???? I’m angling for a new Ford F-150 King Ranch Edition and Mrs. Lose said I had to come up with half of it. After I get your gold I’ve got about $42,000.00 to go. Watch for more primer specials, pards.

Sorry to let ya down pard.  Lol I would have had to sale that Hi-Point at a loss for like $10,000

In all honesty

It is crazy.. what people are paying out there.  Watched a box of shells sale at a local auction for $45!!   That is insane!

img.jpeg.a752d06cee5f491c44c9e57a0d63106d.jpeg

Just now, Copenhagen Kid said:

I’m still trying to figure out if this guy is actually serious or joking with that price 

Yul is poking fun at Gunbroker scalpers. But if you are willing to go that high...;)

45 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

I'll take them-See you at California state Championship on Wednesday. Are you offering a Senior or  Monopoly $ discount 

Won’t be there, to much work, 4 carts going. Bring the gold, I’ll have lots of friends there:lol: that’ll maybe bring it back.

49 minutes ago, Copenhagen Kid said:

I’m still trying to figure out if this guy is actually serious or joking with that price 

Serious as a heart attack.

2 hours ago, Rafe Conager SASS #56958 said:

Up for a trade I have 2 lbs. Of used unique(some good Arizona dirt mixed in.

Rafe 

I'll take it.

Windy City Red

1 hour ago, Hells Comin said:

I'll take them-See you at California state Championship on Wednesday. Are you offering a Senior or  Monopoly $ discount 

After further review I’ve decided that these primers will do you absolutely no good because of your preponderance to not bring ammunition to large matches (think EOT a few years ago) so I’d feel very guilty selling these reasonably priced primers to an individual such as you. I understand that there is a line in Vegas on how fast you’re out of the Kalifornia State match because of failure to insert cartridges in firearms.

I'll trade you my Johnny Cash themed wedding ceremony that I wrote for them.

You'll just have to change the names to something you can remember.

I guess I should be happy that I can still get primers for 40.00 per brick if I hit all the stores consistently I do find it interesting to see what a sleeve that cost me 170.00 last year is going for with the price gougers. Glad I kept on it all fall and winter so I can sit back and laugh at the greed in people 

3 minutes ago, Copenhagen Kid said:

I guess I should be happy that I can still get primers for 40.00 per brick if I hit all the stores consistently I do find it interesting to see what a sleeve that cost me 170.00 last year is going for with the price gougers. Glad I kept on it all fall and winter so I can sit back and laugh at the greed in people 

You paid attention the last time this happened, good for you. As you can tell a large number of people didn’t. The shortages this time may last a lot, lot longer.

Uh, i guess some  of us have been stocking primers for a while. These were in back of my primer shelves when i was cleaning yesterday (counting primers). 

Remember when we were told to seat them with a punch? Read the back of these(red side)

22303A29-D399-4315-BE86-7B0CD8D9E8FC.jpeg

C66334B8-EC64-42C9-8503-BB933D391BA1.jpeg

Archived