SASS Wire Forum

Crazy!

Snakebite

I  had occasion to look in my C & B Lock Box to take some photos of my 1862's for a possible sell. I was surprised to find 6 new tins of Remington #10s, a full box (10) of CCI, and some loose tins of RWS. So I took a look on Gun Broker.... it is CRAZY what the bidding was up to on Caps. 10X what they cost a year ago. I don't see how they sell them on the internet... aren't they like selling primers?

Snakebite 

10 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Yes and soon or later there is going to be an accident and several sellers will be made an example of

Yes, the FAA is particularly tough on illegal air shipments.  See this FAA press release.  

16 hours ago, Snakebite said:

I  had occasion to look in my C & B Lock Box to take some photos of my 1862's for a possible sell. I was surprised to find 6 new tins of Remington #10s, a full box (10) of CCI, and some loose tins of RWS. So I took a look on Gun Broker.... it is CRAZY what the bidding was up to on Caps. 10X what they cost a year ago. I don't see how they sell them on the internet... aren't they like selling primers?

Snakebite 

Sell them on the Wire Classifieds, I just got $4,000.00 for 5k Federal Large Pistol primers:lol:.

40 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Sell them on the Wire Classifieds, I just got $4,000.00 for 5k Federal Large Pistol primers:lol:.

Ha! If that were true I'd sell a 10K of them and order one of your carts!:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

Ha! If that were true I'd sell a 10K of them and order one of your carts!:ph34r:

Would I BS you? Check it out:P.

2 hours ago, Snakebite said:

OK, I smell Horse Hockey!

That smell is TN Williams carcass..... his wife beat the crap out of him after he paid me the 5 big ones for those

primers.     And some of those were used.

:lol:

..........Widder

Haven't been shooting as much C&B (or anything else) the past couple of years.  But it does make me wish I had not sold 20,000 Remington 10s at last year's Winter Range.  (There was a 2020 Winter Range.  We made it just before the shutdown.)  Barely have 6,000 left.  I guess I need to start clearing out the closet as I am shooting less and less.

DSC_0002.jpeg

Archived