SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators, first match of the year, April 10

The Sandusky County Regulators are really looking forward to our first shoot on April 10.  This month's theme is "Western Movie Clichés".  You can find the stages on our website.

Just a few reminders:  registration is 7:30-9:30 at the clubhouse.  Safety meeting at 9:45.  This month's sidematch (prior to the main match) is Speed Rifle.  We shoot six stages straight through, with no break for lunch.  The results are given immediately following the match.

Check out our website for more information.  See you there!

I’m planning on being there!  

Just curious, since some people appreciate accumulating the “ special” awards, will there be a ribbon for the shooter who plasters the first target with the most cobwebs?  Oh yea, asking for a friend, lol. 

All the targets are set and painted. Thanks for the crew in set-up!!! Woody has outdone himself with some great written stages!! Now if I can only shoot 'em as well as they are written.... yeh right.. that ain't happening ;) Hey Plowboy we got ALL the cobwebs off the targets and stands so no "special awards" will be handed out!! Look forward to seeing ya though and that will be a reward in itself. JUST checked the weather and it appears the rain will appear after we're done if they're guessing it correctly. SURE HOPE SO!! Hope to see ya' all in the morning!

Hats off to the Stoney Bottom folks for a great shot as usual. Great stages, great people and great cookies!! :)

Great shoot it was! Even with the one stage that was written differnt than I thought it shoulda been shot.  

@Badfinger & Sassythe cobweb award was sposed to before the shooter who slung the most cobwebs from his gun barrel and got them to stick to the targets.  

Archived