SASS Wire Forum

That Was Weird

Tequila Shooter

Today I got 2 emails from the For Sale forum offering to sell primers.  The ads were from a non-member who was most likely trying to rip off someone.

Here’s the wrinkle, I posted in the For Sale forum a thank-you to the mods for deleting those posts only to find that my post was taken down.

I’m guessing here but I’m thinking that the moderator took it down because it wasn’t the correct forum to post the thank you.  So here goes again

Thanks Mods for being on your A game!

He posted a SASS number in the second thread he started.

Yeah... First posts are to sell primers. Way to make a entrance!

So, is the SASS number in the second thread legit? IDK. Was the IP address from a reasonable place? IDK.

But the other thanks thread might have gone poof because it was in the wrong place, or because the source under discussion is under review.

Yes, hackles can go up in these times with that product from a new poster.

Setting aside how to ship...

Expect this thread to go poof too.

If the poster is legit but not fully aware of how he made his entrance, let's not poison him (which is why this thread should go poof too). If he is not legit, then the mods are doing their job.

If the OP of the offering sees this, and is legit, be patient and understand you triggered concerns. They will resolve. And if you are a spammer, then you can waste a lot of time trying to sell here with no benefit.

Archived