SASS Wire Forum

Looking to buy a replacement stoeger coach Gun stock

I get emails from these folks:

www.boydsgunstocks.com

Stoeger isn't mentioned, but maybe the actual manufacturer is listed. They list Rossi, so maybe they do other importers, too. It won't hurt to contact them.

I hope this helps..

Brazos

10 hours ago, Jay Vendetta said:

I have a broken stock on my stoeger double barrel and I would like to replace it. I'm aware of midwestgunworks but I am not looking to pay 125 for this.

https://gun-parts.com/brazil/  Has some new and used.

If you think $125.00 is too much for a stock...... You need to be shopping the used market.

If you have all the pieces it is usually cheaper to have it repaired.

7 hours ago, Ace_of_Hearts said:

https://gun-parts.com/brazil/  Has some new and used.

If you think $125.00 is too much for a stock...... You need to be shopping the used market.

If you have all the pieces it is usually cheaper to have it repaired.

Its for a gun that i don't plan to shoot much, so I'm not looking to waste my money, that's why I'm here asking what the community has available. I may have to look into the repair option as I hadn't considered it seriously before.

2 hours ago, Jay Vendetta said:

Its for a gun that i don't plan to shoot much, so I'm not looking to waste my money, that's why I'm here asking what the community has available. I may have to look into the repair option as I hadn't considered it seriously before.

Make sure the parts are clean and oil free. Use Gorilla Glue and clamps/heavy rubber bands. once dry, drill and put some brass pins in the repaired area, again with Gorilla Glue or epoxy.

Archived