SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Ministry email list started...

I had recieved an email from one of our SASS family asking if I was willing to compile a list of SASS cowboys who would minister/pray with those cowboys in need.

And in this past year, more than ever...there has been much need.

(Disclaimer: These are not professionals offerring services, no monitary involvement. Just someone willing to share/pray and offer spiritual guidence.)

I thought and prayed hard on this, as did those I contacted.

So here, I want to share 3 men who I know to be wonderful men.

Please add your email if you are willing to join these men in a Cowboy Ministry of prayer/support/guidence.

The emails are a 'private' email to each. Makeing a simple way to reach out one to one.

First is Frank L. Norfleet.

Wild Bunch shooter, and preacher, rancher and all around cowboy.

Norfleet <gnat@tularosa.net>

Second is Rev. Willy Dunkim.

I met Scott at EOT, when he reached out to me asking if he could be part of the services in chapel.

He led us in song and gave a wonderful sermon.

<primmer6@gmail.com>

And I felt the call to add my dear childhood friend who with his wife are missionaries in Slovenia. Randy is such a servant...

I felt adding a non-shooter may be in order, if someone needed to reach out to someone 'no body knows'.

<randalkeith98@gmail.com>

I hope you will copy this list, and add to it as it grows.

Praying for blessings this can bring.

Love you all, my SASS family.

And thank you LDD for giving me this opportunity.

I will be glad to try to help anyone I can, simply a Layman in my Church now, but will gladly pray or try to help.

Kevin Collier

samueltravis85@yahoo.com

21 hours ago, Singin&#x27; Sue 71615 said:

I will keep track of thhs for a bit...and make a full list for easy access.

You might ask the powers that be to pin it when you have a full list. As many, if not most, regulars in the Saloon know, I'm not a Christian, but I will answer my phone at any hour, at any time for someone in need. I started with the offer for veterans, then children I was GAL for, then a couple of young adults. I might as well add this group to the mix.

Matthew Duncan Started a Prayer Posse Back a Spell ago ....

Ya might reach out to him.

I Pastor a Small Church in Alberta Canada . Been a Christian a long time, but only Shepherding a Flock for about a year ...

Jabez was chosen From 1 Chronicles , Chapter 4 , Verses; 9 & 10 and over the years has lead to opportunities to witness for my Lord. 

The Cowboy just denotes what I am ...

My E-mule is  JabezCowboy@shaw.ca 

Jabez Cowboy

I serve a living God who listens when we speak and knows our hearts when we don't know what to say.  If anyone wants me to agree with them in prayer, I can sometimes be reached at cupajoe@live.com. pm if you want my phone number. It's a more reliable way to get ahold of me, but I don't like leaving it out on an open forum. 

13 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

I serve a living God who listens when we speak and knows our hearts when we don't know what to say.  If anyone wants me to agree with them in prayer, I can sometimes be reached at cupajoe@live.com. pm if you want my phone number. It's a more reliable way to get ahold of me, but I don't like leaving it out on an open forum. 

Yes, please only give phone #'s out 'one on one' in pm.

Thank you!

Archived