SASS Wire Forum

How About This?

Joke 'um

The proposed vaccination passports are not such a great idea.  The bureaucracy alone would be a nightmare.  There would also develop a black market for fake documents.  Each business would have to establish and man checkpoints.  A real mess.

It would be easier to simply insert a micro chip into each patient as they are vaccinated.  The chip would be inserted into the forehead or right hand of the patient.  Scanners at business/building doors would be able to tell who is allowed to enter and do business.  No messy checking passports or government red tape.  Just freedom and health for all!

Ya, that will work.

10 minutes ago, Joke 'um said:

The proposed vaccination passports are not such a great idea.  The bureaucracy alone would be a nightmare.  There would also develop a black market for fake documents.  Each business would have to establish and man checkpoints.  A real mess.

It would be easier to simply insert a micro chip into each patient as they are vaccinated.  The chip would be inserted into the forehead or right hand of the patient.  Scanners at business/building doors would be able to tell who is allowed to enter and do business.  No messy checking passports or government red tape.  Just freedom and health for all!

Ya, that will work.

I truly pray that you are being sarcastic. :huh:

Oh, I heard the first CoVid vaccine injection came with a microchip. 
Yeah, they’re tracking us all the time now. The chip was designed by Facebook, Twitter and Amazon engineers. The Passports are just a smokescreen. 
The second shot contains the nano-transmitters that attach themselves to the brain functions that control hearing and speech this way they can monitor what you say and hear. 
By the way, all sales of aluminum foil via Amazon are canceled and if you try and order it Amazon notifies the government that you should be in a watch list. 

Scary stuff, Man!

C2B8646F-A8C4-405D-8D01-7DB60AA96B0D.gif.201b564aab0a80de8a1393d1c5a6f69c.gif

The X Files were all over chipping in the '90s. ;)

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

By the way, all sales of aluminum foil via Amazon are canceled and if you try and order it Amazon notifies the government that you should be in a watch list. 

Scary stuff, Man!

C2B8646F-A8C4-405D-8D01-7DB60AA96B0D.gif.201b564aab0a80de8a1393d1c5a6f69c.gif

That's why I buy mine at Wal-Mart and pay cash.  With my mask on they can't ID me on the store video.  Plus I park two blocks away so the parking lot cameras can't see my license plate.  :D

Anonymous  McYoudontknowme

Archived