SASS Wire Forum

Perdersoli Dropped The Lightning?

Cholla

I was reviewing the offerings on the Perdersoli website and I no longer see the Lightning. Am I late to the party or did this just happen?

It wouldn't surprise me to see a number of the non mainstream guns dropped from the Lineup. Gun sales are up, but I think most of those are "Black Guns", not "Cowboy Guns".

Nope! Pedersoli still manufactures the Lightning rifle. The web site has gone through some revisions, and Pedersoli's Lightning line - which now has several models - is being modified.  Lightnings should be back in their web site with in next several months.

RR

2 hours ago, Roger Rapid said:

Nope! Pedersoli still manufactures the Lightning rifle. The web site has gone through some revisions, and Pedersoli's Lightning line - which now has several models - is being modified.  Lightnings should be back in their web site with in next several months.

RR

Good to hear. I’m learning to love mine. Wouldn’t be surprised if I didn’t purchase another one some day

4 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Good to hear. I’m learning to love mine. Wouldn’t be surprised if I didn’t purchase another one some day

Only one????

I think it's a matter of romance, love, enchantment, infatuation, and so on and so forth...

RR

Archived