SASS Wire Forum

Question for the Ocoee Rangers

Tequila Shooter

1 minute ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I’m planning on joining y’all for this month’s match.  Anything particular that I should know about?  How many stages do you usually shoot?

Thanks

I shot with them once about 6 years ago.  They are a great group of folks.  This is a big club so don't be surprised to find a lot of posses at their monthly.  Be sure to give my best regards to my pal Ocoee Red.

Hellbender

Tequila,

Sometimes, the Rangers shoot 5 stages and sometimes 6.   Come prepared for 6.

I don't know your time zone, but the Rangers are in Eastern time.

All stages have a covered area to help us stay dry for most of the time.   Targets are big and

reasonably close.   Check out their website for sign-up/safety briefing schedule.

The folks that shoot there are as good as you'll find anywhere.  Its a great place to shoot.

Its level and well graveled.   Muddy conditions are not a problem.

Hopefully, next month I might be more healed enough to shoot a complete match..... might even feel

like being competitive again.

Unless you have some particular Pards you want to shoot with,  request to shoot with me

when you sign up.   Whether we shoot good or bad, its never boring.   I usually shoot with

Slater, TN Williams and hopefully Ocoee Red and Purly.     Too many great pards that you

should have a blast regardless of which posse you're on.

Safe travels.

..........Widder

17 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Tequila,

Sometimes, the Rangers shoot 5 stages and sometimes 6.   Come prepared for 6.

I don't know your time zone, but the Rangers are in Eastern time.

All stages have a covered area to help us stay dry for most of the time.   Targets are big and

reasonably close.   Check out their website for sign-up/safety briefing schedule.

The folks that shoot there are as good as you'll find anywhere.  Its a great place to shoot.

Its level and well graveled.   Muddy conditions are not a problem.

Hopefully, next month I might be more healed enough to shoot a complete match..... might even feel

like being competitive again.

Unless you have some particular Pards you want to shoot with,  request to shoot with me

when you sign up.   Whether we shoot good or bad, its never boring.   I usually shoot with

Slater, TN Williams and hopefully Ocoee Red and Purly.     Too many great pards that you

should have a blast regardless of which posse you're on.

Safe travels.

..........Widder

Oh no not TN Williams :o I don’t think there’s a DQ between Blue Ridge and Cleveland he might just be ornery without a ‘nanner split ;):D.  And to think that I used to live in Cleveland before I started shooting CAS.  And you know I want to shoot with you, thanks for the invite, it’ll be a fun warm up for TN state.

Archived