SASS Wire Forum

Jeopardy

Rye Miles #13621

Whadya Jeopardy fans think of Dr. Oz? I think he’s doing a great job. I didn’t watch when Katy Couric was hosting.

I hope Oz stays on!

He’s doing a very good job. Katie did a good job too. My favorite is Jennings or the producer.

1 minute ago, Yul Lose said:

He’s doing a very good job. Katie did a good job too. My favorite is Jennings or the producer.

I couldn't watch Katie Couric after she said all Trump voters should be re-programmed!:angry:

Although I don't see eye to eye with Katie on politics, so far she has been my favorite

Jeopardy host.

My least favorite was Jennings.   I couldn't understand him most of the time.

..........Widder

He’s doing much better than I expected.

Aaron Rodgers next week.

Hated Couric, smarmy. I disliked Oz, clumsy and bumbling. Jennings was good, a little bland perhaps. I thought the producer guy was best, but I felt like he was just mimicking Alex.

Katie is my least favorite so far. She didn't seem to speak like someone that's been doing it for years. JMHO :FlagAm:

On 4/2/2021 at 5:08 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I couldn't watch Katie Couric after she said all Trump voters should be re-programmed!:angry:

It was worse when she intentionally edited a video to make it look like some NRA execs were dumbfounded by one of her questions when they actually answered with an articulate response.  And we are supposed to believe she is actually a journalist. 

Seamus

PS. Bring back Art Fleming!  

Archived