SASS Wire Forum

SPF Stoeger Uplander 20 Gauge

DeaconKC

Stoeger Uplander 20 Gauge 26" barrels with choke tubes, 3" chambers, very clean $400 plus shipping or face to face in north Arkansas.

9zdx3Jj.jpg

EzyoKdg.jpg

23 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Your links for the pictures are not working

2 minutes ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

Thanks! Got it fixed.

In todays environment, that is a very good price.

It has been my observation that the Stoeger Coach Gun and the Uplander are identical, except the Uplander tends to have longer barrels.

I have my dad’s 20 gauge uplander. It is close to 40 years old.  My mother bought it for my him at the corner store.  It was his primary bird gun and an often used secondary big game gun where I grew up in the state of Maine.

Almost every “hunting memory” I have of my dad while growing up that is a gun that was at hand. It has taken at least one moose, multiple bears, a few deer including my brothers first, and an uncountable amount of partridge as well as rabbits.  

My dad retired it a few years ago. And I had told him for years it was the only inheritance I was interested in.  So I got it early (very thankful that the old man is still above ground).

It now rest peacefully in an honored spot in my small collection of firearms and I like to look at it and remember the happy adventures of growing up in the Maine woods in the fall.

Anyways sorry to high jack the thread with my memories but this is a great gun to build into a family heirloom. 

BTT and Happy and Blessed Easter to you!

• DeaconKC changed the title to SPF Stoeger Uplander 20 Gauge

Archived