SASS Wire Forum

April 2021 Cowboy Chronicle

bgavin

Kudos to Cpt. George Baylor for his 30 answers for prospective cowboy action shooters.

I especially appreciated #29.
I found Great Truth in #18.

Cpt. George Baylor always has the goods on the subjects he writes about. I always find cowboy jems when I read his articles.  I copied the 30 answer list and am making it available to our club and any new shooters!  Great Job!!!  :)

I saw that Skinny mentioned that EOT 2022 would be in February and Nationals will be in April. That makes it tough for working folks to go to both those matches only a months apart. I hope that SASS looks at moving Nationals in Oklahoma to June to spread the matches out a little bit.

1 hour ago, Mokaac Kid said:

I saw that Skinny mentioned that EOT 2022 would be in February and Nationals will be in April. That makes it tough for working folks to go to both those matches only a months apart. I hope that SASS looks at moving Nationals in Oklahoma to June to spread the matches out a little bit.

I believe Skinny is going on past years of LR.

If I recall, the 2nd week of October was mentioned....

I am sure an announcement will be made during LR in a couple of weeks.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:58 AM, Mokaac Kid said:

Nationals are 2 week October.2022

Archived