SASS Wire Forum

Did Mother Nature play a nasty joke on us by freezing us out of Tusco on Saturday?????

Nice & warm all week
Woke up to a return to Winter

A bad April Fool's Day joke???

But wait, a look at the long range forecast tells a different story!

Start shooting in the mid-30s & warming to mid-50s by the time the last bullet goes down range.

Then, the rest of the week is warm!

YeeHaw -- See y'all at Tusco Saturday Morning.
Chuckwagon Pam will have some good Vittles and Hot coffee for ya!!

--Dawg

AF.jpg

t.jpg

• Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 changed the title to Did Mother Nature play a nasty joke on us by freezing us out of Tusco on Saturday?????

It started snowing here in West Virginia last night and it is still snowing.  They had forecast 2-5 inches, but up graded that this morning to 8 inches.  I am hoping for a warming trend to be here by Friday.

300 Miles round trip to FREEZE??  I don't think so :ph34r:  This game is suppose to be FUN.  Shivvering yer buns off ain't FUN.

Sorry guys and gals.  I'm staying WARM all day you betcha.

Have  had to  run north to Summit Mall the last two days messing around trying to get my SIL's Apple phone working. Has been a real cluster you know what. If you need a phone don't go to Metro. The experience we've had with that bunch was terrible. Employees at the store didn't know anything and were absolutely no help trying to get her stuff straightened out. We had to take the phone to Apple to get anything going with it The Merger of T-Mobile and Sprint didn't help matters either. Anyhow, the trip up north today ran us through some pretty heavy snow showers.:(:blush:

Archived